CHAPTER 95: The bad boy saved me

"It's only you and I now, baby." The dark man said smirking.

"Pl...please....please....don't hurt me. I beg you." Sharon said, weakly.

"Baby, c'mon. You know it ain't gonna hurt. We're just gonna have fun. Trust me, your baby will be damn lucky i'm fucking you." He said, brushing his fingers from her lips down to her breasts.

I couldn't just stand there looking like a coward, while my girlfriend was about to be raped. I don't want to make any stupid mistake. Though i was losing it as usual but i had to conceal my anger so that my plan doesn't go wrong. I wished i could just blow up his brain from where i stood. Thank goodness, i was here at the right time, not waiting for the police to their damn job. She needs saving now or never.

I searched for anything i could find next to me which i could use against him. My eyes caught an iron rod. I took it instantly, approaching the man that was about to rape my girlfriend.

"Stephen!" Sharon exclaimed, spoiling my plans.

"What?" The man turned back, confused.

I hit him with it before he could make another move, making him fall unconsciously to the ground.

"Stephen, you came." She said, tears dripping from her face as she smiled.

Without any second thoughts, my lips found it's way to hers, my anger devouring her lips. Every cell in my body died for a taste. I wanted her badly.

"I missed you." I murmured as kissed her neck continuously.

"I'm sorry." That was all she could say.

"You know your punishment right?" I smirked, moving her hair to her ear that covered her face.

"Endless sex?" Her eyebrows furrowed, still fear consumed her as the words left her mouth.

"You got it baby." He said, releasing my hand tied to the chair.

"Oh god, i'm free." She sighed.

"I missed the taste of freedom." She states and continue.

"Stephen, before you tell me how you worked all this out, you're gonna order twelve carton of pizza. I'm dying of hunger and it's killing me."

I laughed as she spoke. I missed her voice. I haven't seen anyone that could eat as much as she does. I bet if i was food, she would have eaten me at first sight. Thanks to the universe.

I held her waist tightly, facing me. She had no strength to walk. Before Sharon could complete her statement, i was hit with the iron rod, making me fall down to the ground in pains. Sharon lost her balance and fell to the ground in pains.

"Stephen!" She panicked.

I never knew the man had regained consciousness.

"So, you're the guy boss has been talking about." The hefty man said, lifting me with one hand, punching me on the face, making me to bleed.

I crawled to take the iron rod back but he pulled me back by my leg.

"Where do you think you're going? You haven't been punished yet!" The man said, pulling me up, punching me in the belly. For a second, i thought i was going to die.

I never knew when Sharon took the rod and hit him on the head with it. Although he felt the pain, he was still able to retaliate.

"You pencil!" He stood up, ready to attack Sharon. I wasn't able to do anything. I hate it when i feel weak. He held her by the throat. She was losing her breathe. I wouldn't just let her die like that would i? Adrenaline rushed in my veins as a part of my screamed for me to fight back. I took the rod and hit him on the leg continuously till he could no longer walk. I punched him continuously on the face, showing no mercy.

"That's for trying to kill my girlfriend and my baby!" I screamed.

"Stephen!" Sharon called trying to stop me but i wouldn't listen.

"He's dead, Stephen. That's enough." She whispered.

I hug Sharon tightly. The thought of losing her flowed through my mind.

"I don't know what i'll do without you." I cried.

"Enough of the drama!" Patricia screamed, shooting up to the ceiling.

My eyes widened as i heard her voice.

"You have played your dirty games well enough." She smirked, kissing her gun.