Chapter 37: The rapist

"We have her sir. What should we do now?"  The kidnapper was talking to an anonymous caller.

"Make her life miserable. I want all your boys on her."

"You mean fuck her?" He chuckled, running a rough hand through his hair.

"Yes, that will be for now." He hung up.

***********

I groan in pains cause my back was aching. My hands and legs were tied on the bed.

"Where..... where am I?" I said faintly.

"Oh! Darling you're awake. Just at the right time."

"What do you mean and what am I doing here? I was on..... You kidnapped me!"

"Thank God you realized that."

"What do you want from me? Is it money? My parents have it. They will make you rich. Please let me go." I said panting.

"Sweetie, I don't need that. We were just given a job and I love it. I mean ... You're beautiful. You should be good in it. Hmmm." He said, touching my private part.

Now, I'm scared.

"Don't be scared. It won't hurt. We just gonna have fun." He said, giving me a peck on my cheek, drawing his fingers down to my chest."

"Are you hungry by chance? I don't want to have a weak sex you know." He kissed my neck continually.

"Please...." I begged.

"Gosh, I love the way you beg." He unbuttoned my shirt.

He kissed me..

He tried pulling off my trouser.

"Just untie me and I will serve you well. I want this." I kissed him back.

"You do? That's good. I like you." He untied me and I pulled off my trousers...