Chapter 94: Breaking the fourth rule

There I was standing as we exchanged vows. My mind was far gone...

TWO DAYS AGO

"There's a wedding?" Sharon's mom scoffs as she saw the invitation card. Patricia made me do it. All about following her rules to get what I wanted. Number one rule: Not the cops or Sharon's family hears about this.

2: You act like you were actually using Sharon all along. It was always me.

3:You must kiss me on the isle and after that...things...

4:Don't try to play smart

Funny part was i was the player and the smart one at such things. She can't be better at such things than me. I was definitely going to break the fourth rule. I wouldn't just say yes for no reason if it meant getting what i wanted.

"I can't believe this. I can't believe this. You had the nerve to invite me to a stupid wedding while my daughter is in the hands of someone we don't know? How dare you?! She's carrying your baby. Sharon will never believe this! We trusted you. We all did! And you shove your ass right into my home and tell me you are getting married?! Get the fuck out of my house! I don't want to ever see you! Ever!" Kat said in rage.

"Katerine...i can explain." I say. She wouldn't even give me a chance to speak.

"Don't make me call security." Kat said, entering her room, leaving Carly with me.

"I can't believe you did this, Stephen. You betrayed us and you also betrayed Sharon's trust. Don't expect a shadow of us in your wedding. It's never going to happen." Carly said with disappointment filled in her eyes.

"That was what i was going to give an explanation. The wedding. I'm not really having a wedding. It's fake but Patricia thinks it's real. My dad and i planned it out."

"I don't understand. What does it have to do with the issue on ground and why are you having a fake wedding?" Carly asked, confused.

"Don't panic. Patricia was the mastermind of Sharon's disapperance."

"What did you just say?" Carly asked still processing the new info.

"Particia abducted her. She wasn't kidnapped."

"I going to teach that bitch her place!" Carly clenched her fists.

"Calm down, okay. That was why i didn't want to tell you. let alone your mother. I'll get sharom back, i promise."

"let me help. She's my sister and it's just hard waiting doing nothing." Carly says.

"When i need help, i call you."
She sighs as i turned down her request.
*********
PATRICIA'S POV
Two days before the wedding

"So what do think about the gown i picked? Pretty right? I know it's a lot for you to take in but it is happening. Stephen and i are getting married but i wish you could be there but i have booked a flight for you to saudi arabia where you could be used for dirty jobs. I just want you far away from here you know..." I paused immediately i notice Sharon murmur somethimg.

"You wanna say something? I was expecting that." With a snap of my fingers, my men removed the sellotape stopping her from talking.

"Stephen will never marry you. Do you know why? Because you're a fucking bitch."  Sharon spat. I slapped her hard for calling me a bitch. One thing i hate the most is to call me a bitch.

************

"Stephen walker, are you ready to take patricia scott as your lawfully wedded wife." The priest asked me repeatedly. I was lost.

Patricia was consumed with fear waiting for my reply.
"Don't try anything stupid." She whispered. All i could do first was smirk.

"N..." I played with my words. Patricis's face was about to explode.

"YES....." I said smirking. Patricia sighed.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said. For the record, he was a fake priest.

I was uncomfortable about the kissing part but it was the complete opposite for Patricia. She was exicited.

"No, i'm not kissing you." I murmured.

"Kiss me." She said silently, through gritted teeth. "We agreed on this so kiss me now. Everyone's watching."

"Fine." I kissed her.

"I can't still believe Stephen got married to Patricia." Some girls murmured.

AFTER THE WEDDING

I made sure Patricia got drunk but i never knew we were planning the same thing. She was up to something. She didn't demand for sex as normal couples would do. That got me suspicious because Patricia loves sex.

I checked through her inbox immediately she entered into the shower. The psycho used my name has her password. Her phone beeped and i saw a new text message. They had transfered her to another location. I knew immediately, Patricia wasn't following our deal.

"Baby, we've ran of beer.  I going to get some at the nearby store okay. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back!" I said, taking my car keys.

"Okay, don't take too long!" She replied but i was long gone. I drove at full speed. I didn't care if i was exceeding my limits. I sent my dad the location and to inform the police about it. I couldn't wait for the police. They are too slow to me. What if Patricia finds out i was lying all along? My efforts will just go to waste. I missed Sharon. Her smile, her crave for food, her touch and her damn body. I wanted her badly.

I entered into the abandoned house. It was looking old and unkept. I was sure i was at the right place.  I heard some men talking. i went closer. They getting drunk but still at the process. I could see Sharon cuffed to the chair, helplessly. She was weak.

"What we need right now is some damn hot girls that could make our living souls hell." One of the men said.

"You mean girls like the one cuffed to the chair. Can't deny, she's looks hot. My eyes have been on her ever since." The dark one with long beards replies.

"Boss said no distraction." The bald one says.

"Whatever. We've ran out of drinks. Why don't you two go get some drinks." The dark one says.

"Fine but no touching. Boss orders." The bald one replied, leaving with his other mate.

"It's me and you alone now baby." The dark one says, pulling his belt off.