100

Sharon's POV

I stared at the mirror looking at my beautiful wedding dress. It was really beautiful. My hair was perfectly curled and put to a bun. My make-up was done by a professional stylist, no one else than Carly. It was her job. Trust me, I wasn't paying her even if she demanded. Bella came in dressed up in a perfect off shoulder lace gown. Allison came also as my bride's maid. She canceled her flight all because of me. I was so shocked to see Helen. I ran on my heels carefully holding up my gown. I hugged her tightly. She never called, not even once. She left for Spain with her dad after finding out her mom died in a plane crash. Yeah, it was tough for her but we we're her friends and she never called. I really missed her. She was looking prettier than ever. I can't believe Bella wanted her to be a surprise.

"I know you're angry and I'm so.. so sorry. Believe me. I'll tell you everything after the wedding. But now we need to go. There's a wedding we can't miss!" Helen spinned me around but I was being careful not to trip.

"I swear I can't still believe you ended up with Stephen." Helen tickled me.

"Stop it. You'll ruin the dress." I laughed in between words.
We left Carly's house. Dad and her were waiting outside before we entered the car. My mom was already in the car.

"My beautiful daughter." Dad said, he's eyes wet like he was about to cry.

"You're so beautiful." He complimented again.

I blushed and almost about to cry but I couldn't risk ruining my make-up. Carly will kill me. Dad was sad. I knew deep in. He was really hurt when he found out about Patricia's death. It was his worst nightmare. When I told him I was still pushing through with the wedding last night, he was shocked but still accepted my decision. Allison was right. What was I still waiting for. This was my dream! To be with Stephen Winter Walker. I can't still believe this is actually happening! After everything we've been through.

"Sharon, I'm happy for you, okay. Today is one of the best day in your life and I wouldn't want to ruin it." My dad wiped his face as tears fell off his eyes.

"Dad.....thank you." I hugged him.

"For what?"

"For being here with me."

"Sharon, it's nothing besides you deserve this. C'mon let's go. We shouldn't keep the groom waiting."
He helped me raise my gown as we both entered the car.

Stephen's pov

I waited patiently at the altar for Sharon's arrival. We still saw each other last night and yet I'm still missing her. I didn't forget to give her lost ring and a bracelet that has our names on it. 'Stephen loves Sharon. S &S. She was so happy to see the ring back on her finger. She was even surprised that I had it with me but I finally gave her all the details. Stiles had been teasing me all the way that "the player is getting married."
I'm no player so he should just shut the hell up and let me have a peaceful wedding. He winks at me, sending me his teasing message again. Now, I was getting impatient.

Just as when I was about losing my patient, a girl on a beautiful long white dress, sweeping the red carpet as she walked forward. She's just so gorgeous. She smiled as she stared into my eyes. She chuckled lightly as walked along with her dad and her mom by her side. It was as if she could read my mind. I was down for her. Yeah, I'm fucking addicted to her and nobody else. What has she done to me?!

I held her hands as climbed to the altar with me.

"You stare at me like a hungry monster. I remember telling you I'm all yours. So eating me can wait." She spoke silently to me.

Now she's talking like I was the girl and she was the man. Awkward. Of course I want to eat her right now but not with everyone watching. Just wait after this wedding and you will begging for my mercy Sharon Ashely Jules. Oh, it's walker now.