Chapter 97: Is it over?

Stephen's POV

I couldn't wait for my wounds to be treated. I was losing patience. Sharon was facing a lot of pains than i was. This is all my fault. I don't know what I'll do right now. She's the only one on my mind. Her mom followed as the nurses were about taking her to her ward in a haste.

"Mom, I'm scared. I don't know if I'm going to make it." She cried.

"Baby, trust me. You are going to make it. Just breathe in and out and you'll see your world will be fine. Now prove to me that you aren't just butter. I want to see my babies! You can do this." Her mom said kissing her forehead before she entered into her delivery room.

One hour passed and i haven't heard the cries of my babies. I was losing it and i was scared. I walked back and forth, my hands playing rough on my dark hair. Please tell me she's alive.

"What the fuck is going on there?! I want to see Sharon! I want to see my babies!" I let out my rage but still i wasn't allowed to go in. Matt held my arms trying to calm me down. How are they so calm! It's been an hour! Suddenly, i heard the cries of my babies and the doctor came out.

"Doctor how is she?" I asked. I just wanted her.

"And Patricia?" I asked again.

"See me in my office please." The doctor said.

"No, say everything here. Right now, this moment. For fucks sake, please tell me nobody died. How is my fiancee doing?" I asked.

"She lost a lot of blood."

"And.."

" But she delivered safely. You're a father of twins."

"What happened to Sharon!" I barged inside the ward not waiting to listen to any explanation. Sharon can't be gone. That can never happen! I breathed a sigh of relief as i saw Sharon asleep. My twins were looking so beautiful. A boy and a girl. I couldn't wait for Sharon to wake up so i could tell her the names i got for them but Patricia wasn't all right.

"Doctor, what's going on?! " Sharon's mom, Carly and Matt, along with Bella went inside the ward to check on Sharon.

"She's dead. I'm so sorry but the baby is alive. We performed surgery on the patient but she lost a lot of blood and there wasn't a slight chance of her making it because she was shot."

Mr peter came in.

"Where are my daughters?"

"I'm sorry." I embraced him.

"We lost Patricia."

He entered inside the ward. He wanted to see her face.

"My baby.." He said between cries.

"Why were you being naughty, huh?"

"I loved you no matter and still look at what you've gotten yourself to. Why did you this to yourself! Your mom will never forgive me! I'm a bad father." He cried. Kat hugged him tightly. I felt remorse for him. He just lost his daughter.