PART 2: Chapter 77: I'm the boss

(Music playing, Now or never by halsey)

Stephen's pov

"What do you want?" I asked with disappointment in my eyes.

"You." She replied, pulling off her bra, dropping it on the bed.

"You have me, love. What are you waiting for? Pull your clothes or i'll help you." She sat on my laps, facing me with my two legs closed, opening each of my buttons.

"You like what you're doing don't you?" I asked.

"More than ever." She said, unzipping my trousers.

"We don't have to do this, Patricia. Not here."

"Baby," She said caressing my cheek.

"Don't tell me you don't miss us having sex. You know i'm good and i really need it right now. I'm carrying your baby." She whined.

"Let's make it another day. I promise you, you have me all to yourself." Stephen pleaded.

"No,no. I need you now." She lifted my chin, kissing me. She stood up from the bed and pulled off my underwear.

"This is not right." I tried stopping her but she insisted.

"Stephen, don't spoil my mood. Why are acting like you don't care for me? You got me pregnant and i need you now." She kissed me in between her words.

"Patricia, please Sharon."

"She will never know. Let's get straight with this. I missed sucking your dick. I bet Sharon doesn't treats you better than i do." I knelt on the floor, ready to suck is cock.............

After we where done having sex, I came out first to avoid suspicion. I can't believe i just betrayed Sharon after everything we've been through.

I met Sharon watching Tv with her dad.

"What took you so long?" Sharon asked.

"I had a terrible experience in the bathroom. Do you want to know what happened?" I lied.

"Please don't. I just finished eating a refreshing meal. By the way, I ate your meal. Couldn't let it go to waste."

"I wonder why you never got fat." Stephen joked.

"Stephen stop it. You know i don't eat much. I just felt too hungry and i can eat as much as i want, isn't it dad?"

"Of course. It's all yours." My dad replied.

"C'mon let's go inside and sleep." I carried her up, heading straight to the room.

"Drop me down. Silly you!" I hit him at his back but he didn't listen. My dad was just smiling at us.

"Why did you do that in front of my dad?" Sharon asked as i dropped her down on the bed.

"It's no big deal." Stephen said. laying on the bed.

"Can you smell that?" I asked Stephen, trying to sniff out that disgusting smell.

"No." He replied crossing his arms.

"It smells like fart. It's only me and you in here and i didn't fart. That means you farted!" I screamed, throwing pillows at him, covering my nose.

"I didn't. I swear!" Stephen said, trying to dodge the pillows she was throwing at him.

Patricia peeped inside. The door was not completely closed. She was jealous and angry.

"Don't lie, you farted!" I screamed.

"I don't fart." Stephen lied. Fine, i farted but it's no big deal!

"What? Who doesn't? I don't want you on the bed until you've calmed your butt down, gosh!" I said, waving the smell aside.

"But it's my bed." Stephen whined.

"I'm the boss here." I replied him.