PART 2: Chapter 70: Fuck or leave

"Mom, Carl, can you excuse us for some minutes? I want to hear what he has to say." I said.

"No, problem." They both answered and went inside their rooms.

I clear my throat to give a sign to Carl because i know she's peeping. She went back inside.

"So what is it you talk about?" I asked.

"Sharon, i understand that this situation we both are in, is shocking and surprising but we have to face reality. I know you might not want to relate with me because of Patricia."

"No, it's nothing." I say.

"To be honest I've really admired you since when you were little."

"Me?Pfft. What did you see in me? I don't think I have anything to be admired of."

"Your eyes, it's just like mine. And you're beautiful. I guess you took that from my mom."

"Really, thanks." I blushed.

"I'm really happy to know that you're my daughter." He smiled.

"To be honest, a part of me always told me that my dad is not my dad, especially because he treats me different. We have never been on good terms. I had always wished i had a better dad."

"Well i guess, luck just shinned on you. I want to be the better dad you have always wanted. You don't need to feel uncomfortable when you're around me." He says.

"Okay, what about Patricia. Won't she be against this?"

"We have talked about it and she has accepted. She knows there's nothing she can do about it besides your my daughter too, my first."

"Wow. Are you saying i'm older than Patricia?"

"Yes, with ten months."

"Looks like you know a lot about me than i do." I say.

"I guess so. So i was thinking if we could have a family dinner at my place tomorrow evening."

"Um..i don't know..." I don't want to intrude their family lives.

"I know what you're thinking. You're already part of the family. You can invite Stephen."

"How did you know? You're not angry that I was dating Stephen even though he is betrothed to Patricia?"

"Patricia said she's no longer interested and it doesn't matter. the walker family will always partner with us Since you're together. And why did you use word 'was'? You don't have to end it because of the agreement. It's all finalized."

"You don't understand. I'll like to be alone for now. Excuse me." I left the house.

"Sharon, did i say something annoying?" He asked but i was far gone.

My mom came out.

"What did you say to her?!"

"I didn't say anything. I just mentioned Stephen."

"Oh god, she just came back home."

I went to a nearby bar to have a drink. I was almost getting drunk.

"Give me another shot." I told the bartender.

A guy approached me.

"Hey, baby you wanna dance? I could take to my car to have some fun." He said holding my hands.

"Let go of me! You think i some kind of shit?!" I screamed, falling off the ground.

"C'mon, baby, It looks like you need it."

"I said let me go. Let me go you bastard!" I screamed.

A guy came defending me.

"Hey, you!" He punched the jerk on the face. The stupid guy left me alone.

The defender quickly recognized my face.

"Sharon? What are you doing here?" Stephen asked surprisingly.

"Buzz off, jerk." I said hitting him on the chest but it didn't have any effect on him. You know what i forgot to tell you?" I say.

"Sharon, you're drunk. Let's get out of here." He held my hands.

"Just listen. I know why you been treating everyone around you this way. You're alone and you can't bear it. You just use us as a distraction. You're a murderer and you still deny it. No one can be happy around you as long as you aren't. I..."

"Stop, just stop. I don't want to hear any more of it. I know that the Sharon i know won't open up her mouth and talk this shit." He said, feeling a little hurt.

I was mute.

"Hop on my back." Stephen ordered.

"Uhn, uhn." I shook my head.

"C'mon, stop being childish? Why is it so hard to convince you in your drunk state?"

"I'm not!"

"Then prove it by hopping on my back if you're not really drunk."

"Fine, but I'm not drunk. I just had a taste of my urine that's all." I say.

"You're fucking drunk." He said walking.

"Shut up and move it horse, c'mon!" I hit his butt.

"What was that for?!" He said walking faster, following my orders.

*********************

Stephen pov

We got to my house and i tried putting her on my bed.

"Get down Sharon." I ordered but she glued to my back.

"I can't. I just can't." She says.

"Why? Just get down. I'm tired. I might faint." I tell her.

"Can't you see?" She pointed at the bed.

"See what?" I asked confusingly.

"The crocodiles in the sea. Why do you want to throw me into it?! Do you think I'm blind, huh?!" She hit me.

"Get off my back! I can't take this anymore! You're irritatingly drunk. Get off me!" I pushed her to the bed.

"Oh, it's a bed." She said smoothing her hands on the sheets.

"Thank god you know! Seriously I've never seen this side of you. I'm going to leave you to clear your mind properly." I said almost leaving.

"Are you going to leave me here without having a taste of me?" I said widening my legs.

"No, no. That's not right." He said, trying to get his eyes off that sign.

"Oh c'mon, i know you missed me. You missed this." I whispered, pointing at my body.

"You're drunk." Stephen says.

"I"m not drunk. You're going to having to pick one. It's either you fuck me or you leave. Your choice."

"Well, it's easy. It's a fool that will leave you wanting. I pick one. I wanna fuck you like I've never did."

"That's the spirit. What are you waiting for?" I say, patting the bed.

"But..." Stephen says.

"Don't tell me you're changing you're mind cause I'm wet for you." I whined.

He brought out he's phone. "I want you to say what you just said. I want to put it on recording. You might say later in the morning that i raped you."

"What part cause i can't wait." I asked, whining.

"The choices."

"Stephen fuck me okay. Is that enough?" I asked.

"We're good then." He smirked.