Chapter 44: Preparing for the dinner

Stephen's house

"You look good, baby." She adjusted my tie.

"That's to you. Do I really have to wear this tie?" He whined.

"Baby, you need to have a good impression on my dad or else he won't like you."

"Oh please, don't you like me enough. Yours is enough." He kissed my neck, going up to my lips. I pressed my forefinger against his lips to stop him.

"Don't say those nasty words to my dad, okay?"

"What if I do? I can tell him I fucked you ten times last night." He said, grabbing my butt.

"Don't you dare! He will definitely go wild." I removed his hands off my butt.

"Then I must really try it out." He said laughing, pulling me close to him,our lips molding together.

"Okay, okay. Before you stain my shirt with your lips. Pull off my hoodie and go have your bathe." He tapped my ass.

"Don't do that. And I'm taking this one. Your smell is all over it." I walked backwards to avoid him spanking my butt again.

Mr Wilson's house

"Matt, when are you coming home. You're taking time. We're all missing you." Carly was speaking on the phone with her brother.

"I'm missing you guys too. I will be home soon."

"Tell him I'm missing him too, Carl!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Mom said she's missing you too."

The door bell rang.

"Hold on. I want to check who's at the door." Carly opened the door and saw her brother, Matt.

"Oh my gosh! You lied." She quickly hugged him.

"Surprise!" He laughed.

"Mom! Mom! Guess who's here!" She said excitedly.

She came out of the kitchen.

"Matt!" She hugged him and gave him a light kiss on his forehead.

"Mom, how are you doing? And where is dad and my two sis?"

"Let's just say you came at the right time. We are having dinner with Sharon's new boyfriend. Tori is with her dad in his room."

"Looks like I definitely came at the right time."

"Go have your rest. Carly, join me in setting the the dish."

" Ok, mom."

"I can't wait to see how my sisters have grown." Matt went to check on his dad and Tori.

"Matt!" Tori screamed hugging him.

"How is my lovely cupcake huh?" He ran his hands through her hair.

"Son, you're back. You didn't tell us. You wanted to surprise us right."

"So how is your fiance doing? Did she come with you?"

"Laura? She ended it. Please don't tell Mom about it yet."

"Okay. That's no problem.

Stephen's house

"Are you ready? You're taking a lot of time. Why do girls like to do a lot of make-up?"

"I'm almost done." I came out of the room, wearing a blue short gown with my hair parked up.

"You look great." He was about take a bite from his apple.

"No, don't eat anything. You might end up not feeling like eating and my mom might think you don't like her food." I grabbed it from his hands and threw it in the trash can.

"Fine. Can we go now."

"Yes."