PART 2: Chapter 85: Heaven or hell

I got distracted by Allison tapping me, showing me something i wouldn't believe.

"Isn't that your psycho boyfriend?" Allison said, looking surprised to see Stephen making out with another girl.

"With another girl?" Allison scoffs. "Not just any girl, a freaking stripper."

I looked closely and i felt like i might be hallucinating. There's no way in this freaking planet that  will be Stephen. Maybe someone that looks like him. Stephen can't do this to me.

"No, you got it all wrong." I said, looking away.

"Duh, I'm not blind. Stephen's got black hair and a smoking, hot body. Trust me, he's the one."

"Wait, is that what you think of Stephen, smoking hot body?" I asked, feeling jealous. That's my word to say. I'm the only one entitled to that word or should i say, was?

"Uh.....umm..Every girl thinks of him like that. It's a normal feeling." She nods.

"Yeah, you're right. Normal feeling." I nod too.

"So, why don't you just go there and confirm it. I'm not wrong." Allison persisted.

I look again and i could feel my heart drop as he kisses that girl like never before.

"I....i can't." I say, feeling hurt. I can't believe Stephen could do this. This is beyond my expectation.

"And why's that?" Allison asks.

"Because... because we broke up." I say.

"You guys broke up?!" Allison said grabbing my shoulders with a lot of excitement on her face. Well, that wasn't the look i was expecting to see. Something like, what happened? Well, not with Allison.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"That means he's no longer you're boyfriend." She said, with that awkward smile still plastered on her face.

"Uh... i guess i already made that clear?" I said, confused.

"That means he's free, you're free."

"Just go straight to the point."

"So... i was just wondering. You know, a nice time. I mean, it's not going to look wrong if i and Stephen have a nice time together... right?"

Yeah, what should i feel right now, pissed!!! What the hell is she saying. He's my boyfr....i think i should hold that one word for now.

"Allison, it doesn't make any sense okay. You're my friend and it wouldn't make any sense. Not even a bit."

"Babe, i was just pulling your legs." Allison said.

"Didn't look like to me. That joke was too expensive. What i need right now is a fucking drink." I said, leaving her to go get some drinks. Right now, i didn't care if i was drinking an alcoholic drink. I don't think it matters anymore. It's clearly obvious that he was dying to end it with me. He's driving me nuts as i see him with that girl. I could see his hands digging into her panties. I felt like i should take a knife and stab those dirty hands. That means he has been cheating on me?! Or maybe he has been sleeping with Patricia secretly because i couldn't satisfy him as all those sluts do! He's going to get it from me! I gasped as he's hands moved across her waist, trying to slide up that short top that exposed her breasts. She isn't even wearing a bra! I can't stand this. I took one more shot of drink, clenched my fists, getting ready to pounce on the bitch that wants to lay with my boyfriend. Because i said it was over, doesn't mean it's over. Don't boys get that? Stephen walker, get ready cause this is going to be your worst nightmare.

Stephen's pov

I was distracted by an unknown girl shouting, hey! I wasn't looking at her face but when i look up, i saw that it was Sharon. So, she was watching. I bet she couldn't take all that in. She pulled the girl away from kissing my red, hot cheek. First, she gave her a hot slap, pulled her hair, making the girl groan, punched her in the belly and it went on. People kept staring. I still can't believe that Sharon will go this far. I think I'm enjoying this. I just sat there, watching their combat. The girl tried fighting back but Sharon was on the verge of killing her. It's not like Sharon is really going to kill her. Wait a sec, is she really going to kill her?! I saw her almost going to snap her neck but i quickly stopped her. She looked at me with those red, demonic eyes and i knew i was going straight to hell.