Chapter 4

Stiles waves his hands at my face. I was full of thoughts. I didn't even realize that Bella and Helen had left the class. I was left alone with Stephen and Stiles.

"You've been stagnant for minutes. what have you been thinking? Is it.....?" Stiles tried reading my mind but Stephen intrudes his conversation with me.

"Mind your business, Stiles." He sits beside me.

I blink my eyes rapidly to awaken myself. This feels really awkward.

"Sharon we need to talk." He held my hands. 

"There's nothing to talk about." I released my hands from his and left the classroom. It was best I ignore him to avoid more trouble. I went to the hall to search for those unfair friends.

 "Got ya! Helen! Bella!" I scream the moment I sighted them.

They wave their hands towards me, gesturing me to come.

"Why did you leave me in the class?" I notice a couple of other students planning on playing a game.

"Sorry, we got distracted. Join us, we were just about to do truth or dare game." Bella gives a smiling face.

  "Uhmm...... ok." I was not quite if I really wanted to play this game. I only joined because Bella and Helen were.

"I will join too."

I turned back to look at the person who spoke. Oh no! Stephen again. I turned my face to Bella, giving her an unhappy look.

  "Maybe I shouldn't. I got something done." I lie. I just want to avoid him. I really should.

"What is that?" Stephen asks.

"Uhmm.... something," I say. I wondered why he cares so much to know what I was up to.

"So what is the thing you want to do? It has to be something right." He pressured further.

"I'm in." I just can't stand the way Stephen was pressurizing me.

"The game?" He asks to be sure.

  "Yes!" I said out loud.

  "At least you would sit down," Mara says. Mara was the leader of the game.

  "Yeah."

  As I sat down, Stephen sits next to me. I whisper to Bella, uncomfortable with the whole scene.

"Let's switch seats," I tell her

"No, you are okay there." She smiles.

"That's what you want right?"

"I guess."

"Tiana, you first," Mara tells one of the students.

"You called it Mara. Truth or dare?"

"I always choose dare. Bring it on!" Mara says excitedly.

"I want you to fuck Sam right here," Tiana speaks.

"Are you joking?"

Tiana laughs, seeing Mara's expression.

"Yes. I want you to......". She rolls her tongue.

Sam's heart beats faster.

"Just kiss him, touch him....."

"You know what I mean?" She adds.

 "Okay, here I go Sam." Mara approaches him.

She walks towards him in a seductive manner.

She sits on his laps and kisses him. She touches his sensitive area, making every cell in his body react.