CHAPTER 81: Meeting Tyler, Aaron, Dad?

Patricia's pov

"Are you seriously saying that they kicked you out of the house and Stephen couldn't say a thing?!" Patricia's friend, Felicia asked again.

"I said that, didn't I?" I stuffed the pillow on my face, sinking on my bed. I've been crying all day. It's been two days since i got out of bed. I can't just believe Stephen would do that. Where did all our past memories fly to? I was treated like a waste bin. How dare her?! I swear i will get rid of her. I don't care if it will cost me to go to jail. She's a pest I've got to get rid of. I wasn't really paying attention to all Felicia was saying until she cut me off guard with one sentence.

"Wow, seriously I have to say their love is damn real. For Sharon to trust Stephen that bad."

"What did you say?" I asked, consumed with rage.

"Um, did i say something wrong." She asked looking so scared of what Patricia might do to her.

Luckily, her dad barged in looking so angrily. He just came back from business trip.

Patricia was shocked, so was Felicia.

"Leave, I need to speak with my daughter." Mr peter says.

Felicia nods her head leaving, giving Patricia a sign to call her later.

Mr peter tries to calm down but it looks like he has been holding the anger all the way from China.

"How could you not tell me?! I'm your father!" He said with his hands up in the air.

"What are you talking about dad?" Patricia asked, knowing fully well what he was talking about.

"Don't you dare play games with me! You're pregnant! And you never for once told me. You went ahead to tell Stephen's father. And for Christ's sake, how did this happen?! Patricia you of all people should be fully aware that Stephen is with someone else. How could you let this happen. I know he wouldn't have given in to you. For the love of god, he's with your sister, why?!" He said, gasping for breathe.

"Dad, I'm sorry." She said in tears.

"You don't know what you've just done. You're a disgrace." He said, leaving her room in anger.

*****************

Sharon's pov

After our exams, Stephen kept on thanking me on tutoring him. At least he will get good grades Unlike when he was dying to study my butt. Trust me, tutoring someone like Stephen is the last thing you would ever want to do.

"Stephen, sometimes it isn't all about sex. You need to study to pass." I said, trying to make him concentrate.

"Believe me Sharon, I can't believe you're saying this to a guy like me. Sex..." He said, pointing to what was between my legs.

"Is what calms me down. It's like mint." He completed, smirking.

************

During the exam exam, I saw Aaron and what baffles me was the bruises on his body. I was confused and surprised at the same time. What could have happened to him. Not like i really care but i was curious to know.

I touched is back, trying to get is attention. I was also being careful so that Stephen wouldn't see me.

He was surprised i was the one calling him but the look on his face changed into rage.

"Stay away from me." He said through gritted teeth.

"And your demonic, psycho boyfriend." He completed, hitting my shoulders with his, leaving me in a confused spot.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked myself.

************

Stephen told me he was going home to meet his mom because she called. Before I headed to Tyler's I went to a coffee shop to get coffee.

Tyler opened the door looking so surprised to see me.

"What? A bee stung you?" I asked, jokingly, giving him a hug.

"Sharon... Sharon what are you doing here?" Tyler asked.

"Uhh, is it a crime to come visiting?" I asked in a weird state.

"I know you didn't come for that. You came for answers."

"Wh...at? No, I never said that." I say.

"Go straight to the point or i might changed my mind."

"Who's the father of Patricia's baby. Is it Stephen or is it you?

Unknowing to me, Patricia was giving a death sign to Tyler, putting her hands on her neck. She came along with her two bodyguards.

Tyler's pov

Oh God, I really want to tell Sharon everything. I hate what Patricia is doing. Why the hell did she come now? I'm sorry Sharon. Looks like somethings are better unsaid.

********

"Answer the question, is it you?" I asked again.
qqq
"Is it what, Sharon. What are you doing here?" Patricia asked me. I didn't know what to say. I don't want her to know that i came looking for answers.

"Uh... what are you doing here too?!" I spat.

"Uh... I came to see him." Patricia said, lost in words.

"Oh tell me, for what? Don't you have better things to do?" I asked her.

"Just forget i asked you!" Patricia said giving up.

A call distracted us from arguing. It was my mom calling.

"Sharon you need to come to the family's hospital. Something drastic happened." My mom said, between tears.

 She hung up on me not telling me what happened.

"This conversation isn't over." I left, entering my car, driving off.

****************

At the hospital

"Mom, what happened?!" I asked in anxiety. I saw Carly crying, My brother Matt was trying to console her. Tori was doing fine. Everyone seems okay. What really happened?!

"I know if i told you it was about your dad, you wouldn't have come. Your dad has been shot and i don't think he's going to make it." She said crying.

"He was shot four times at a crime scene. I can't believe this is happening!" My mom said still crying, using toilet paper to clean her wet nose.

"What?" I fainted in shock.

***************

I woke up, finding my myself on a bed receiving treatment, everyone one's eyes centered on me. I saw Stephen leaning on the wall feeling so sad and disappointed.

"When were you going to tell me you're carrying my baby?"

My eyes widened knowing that my secret was finally out.