Oompf

"It's okay, it's not your fault Jungkook.." Jin said sighting a bit as he looked at the younger.

"Is Yoongi alright? He's gonna be fine right?" Jungkook asked as soon as the paramedics were done.

"He's gonna be fine. He simply overworked himself. Who's the boss around here?" One of them asked Namjoon stepping forward.

"That'd be me."

An long private conversation after that with the paramedics and Namjoon came back, sitting down to rub his temples.

He really was an idiot. He overworked Yoongi and now he had to deal with the outcome.
Investigations to make sure omegas in the company would be treated accordingly to the given rules and laws.
He knew that omegas were treated right, the only one he mistreated really was Yoongi in the last few days, because of pure jealousy.

"Joon.. What happened?" Jin asked arms crossed as he looked at the other.

"he overworked himself"

"I heard that myself. I told you to take proper care of him, what the fuck did you do to get him to that fucking point!? He's an damn omega Namjoon, he's no beta or alpha! He can't do endless of stuff without exhausting his body-"

"I know that! I'm not stupid Jin.. I may have given him a bit too much work lately.."

Jin glared at the male, shaking his head and then sighting, not wanting to scream around now.

"I want you to stop working with Yoongi. Put him back in one of your offices on the lower floors but if you keep him here I won't hesitate to somehow completely get him out of this company."

"You're for real? Jin come on i-"

"I'm not joking around this time! Either you do that or I'll do something!" Jin warned, Namjoon sighting a bit and trying to calm down.

Jungkook meanwhile was looking after Yoongi the smaller still laying passed out on the couch and not moving an inch.

Jungkook really hoped their first meeting outside of that coffee shop would've been on an date, not whatever this was.

An hour later and most things had settled down.
Jungkook being on an call with Jimin who kept asking about Yoongi and not even 20 minutes later the other three stood all in the office as well.

Taehyung looking rather pissed towards Namjoon, Jimin looking just as worried as Jungkook and Hoseok who tried to remain calm like Jin and speaking to him to try and find out what actually happened.

Half an hour later and Yoongi opened his eyes, staring in Jimins face who was in front of him and backing a bit away.

"The fuck.. What..? What happened?" Yoongi asked as he leant up rubbing his head and yawning, looking a bit blurry around getting a bit surprised by Namjoon who suddenly wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi.. I didn't mean to do that.."

".. What?"

"I'm really sorry.. I won't do that again. No more.. Working with me okay? Don't worry about that."

Yoongi just stared around, not really understanding what was happening.

"can someone fucking tell me what happened!?"

"You passed out" Hoseok finally said.

Yoongi gave a small nod as he understood, pushing Namjoon off to then further lean up and now notice Jungkook.

"Even you're here?" He asked a bit surprised, Jungkook nodding his head and smiling a bit relieved

"Yes.. I wanted to visit namjoon hyung but then you just collapsed in the elevator.."

"Right.. You're the one who tapped my shoulder before I blacked out!" Yoongi remembered, leaning back and sighting.

"Okay Namjoon.. Since you've been a huge dick the last few days I really wanna take off a few days. Is that okay?" Yoongi asked, Namjoon quickly nodding his head.

"Of course. Take off as many days as you need."

Yoongi nodded his head a bit, Jimin holding a glass of water in front of him.

"You should keep yourself hydrated.. I'm amazed how well you take care of others but suck at taking care of yourself" jimin smiled a little, petting Yoongis head, who pushed his hand off and then took a sip of the water.

"Whatever.. I'm great at taking care of myself.. Simply not this week" Yoongi said and slowly stood back up.

"Taehyung, hands off." Yoongi said a bit grumpy, Taehyung removing his hands off the males hips, just having been a bit worried that the smaller may fall.

"Right Taehyung. Hands off." Jin repeated, Tae glaring at Jin who had a small smile on his lips.

Yoongi wasn't sure what to do now, everyone stared now at him as if expecting him to do something.

"You're all staring like some real creeps. Like all of you." Yoongi said and shook his head.

"Not our fault." Jimin shrugged, wrapping an arm around Jungkooks shoulder to keep staring.

"But isnt-"

"No keep staring Jungkook. We want him to get the message" Jimin explained, turning Jungkooks head to look back at Yoongi.

"Get the message? What message?" Yoongi asked a bit confused, sitting down on the couch on the opposite of them.

"Our attraction"

".. What?"

Now it kinda made sense, they all kept staring at him, so if this was their way of expressing attraction it did make sense.

"You're not kidding around are you?" Yoongi asked to check again, Hoseok shaking his head

"You didn't know that? That's like the basic step. You learn that in like.. 7th grade or something even earlier some." Jin said, looking at Yoongi who looked again utterly lost.

He really had to learn more about this world or else he really would look like he was the weird one.

"You are from this country right?" Taehyung asked eventually, Yoongi nodding his head a bit.

Theoretically he was.

"You know, now that we talk about this, you really don't know a lot about the basic rules and facts."Hoseok mentioned, eyes again all on Yoongi who said nothing.

They stared at each other in dead silence, until Jungkook spoke up.

"I think it's cool"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook now, having to smile a bit.

"Why is it cool?" Jin asked a bit irritated, really not understanding how that's supposed to be cool.

"He is like.. Not the usual omega. And he goes against the stereotypes and stuff I think that's interesting! It's just cool to see an real fiercy omega with some personality."

"He isn't wrong about that.." Taehyung mumbled, after all he was attracted mainly because of that attitude Yoongi had.

They all after that just ignored how suspicious it was, Yoongi feeling a bit lucky.

"Anyways.. Since you're gonna take some days off, do you perhaps wanna visit our concert tomorrow?" Jimin asked, Hoseok smiling widely at the idea.

"That's an great idea! We can get you some nice seats!"

"wait wait if Yoongi is going I wanna go too" Taehyung said, Jungkook joining in.

"Me too!..and Jin, you too right?"

"Oh.. Yes sure" Jin said, smiling a bit at Jungkook who made sure to involve him.

Yoongi sighted looking at all of them before nodding his head.

So now the 6 of them would be together. Namjoon having to stay at the office however.