Jaovfia

Uncomfortable.

The position simply was like that.

Jungkook now again focused on his inner tights and the fact that he kept biting in one to leave more marks didn't help at all.

One leg above his shoulder and the younger pulling Yoongis lower body a bit up to get more access.

"K-kook it's enough now.. Jungkook!" Yoongi eventually had to speak up, the younger still only focused on his tights and doing absolutely nothing else as if to make sure to properly mark his territory.

"Hm?.. But there's so much space left.." The younger sighted a bit only to lean up and quickly peck Yoongis lips a few times.

Yoongi had to sight out, knowing that he shouldn't be too harsh since the younger hadn't had done this before.

".. Want me to start now? Wait let me take my pants off too!" the younger eventually said, as if finally realizing that he could go further.

Yoongi just watched Jungkook, the younger taking off his pants and his boxers, nearly falling off the bed while doing so and quickly moving back towards Yoongi who had to rethink for a moment if this was such a good idea after all when the alpha grabbed his legs and put them over his shoulder, having an excited grin on his lips.

Yoongi didn't wanna ruin his fun but damn did he feel anxious in that few seconds the younger stared at him.

"Wait wait!.. You have to.. You can't just do it like that." Yoongi said, Jungkook not saying a thing as if to try and understand what Yoongi wanted from him only to make an face of realization as he understood.

"Right.. Sorry hyung I'm gonna prepare you properly.. Totally forgot that."

Yoongi let out a relieved sight, not really in the mood to get his ass broken because of the alphas excitement.

Jungkook staring at Yoongi as if to make sure he was doing it right, not taking his eyes off the omega even once as if his life depended on it and widening his eyes when Yoongi started to finally moan.

Now Jungkook was sure he was doing something right, his small grin only widening as he sped up and watched the omega.

"Is it good? Want me to add another?"

He really wasn't good at reading Yoongis body language yet and when he could be sure when to go further.

A simple nod however did give him the answers he needed.

Yoongi meanwhile was trying his best to relax and not look at Jungkook who kept staring at him.
It was making him damn flustered how the younger kept asking if he felt good, Even if Jungkook just wanted to make sure he did everything right.

Two more minutes and the alpha slowed down, looking up to Yoongis face only to be met with the image of Yoongi who covered his face with his hands.

"Can.. I now?" the male asked, watching Yoongi as he waited for an answer, looking the smaller up and down.

"J-just fucking do it already.."

Jungkook looked a bit thrown off for a moment, only to then quickly pull out his fingers and try to focus on the important part.

He carefully put his hands on Yoongis tights, trying to get in a position he liked and looking again and again up and down from Yoongis face to his lower body.

Yoongis legs around his waist, the smaller tightly grabbing the bedsheets and trying to calm down when the alpha finally pushed in.

The omega wasn't sure what he had expected next from Jungkook.
The boy literally was a mess for him and could pull any move at this point.

But what he didn't expect was how the younger literally went full maniac once fully inside of him.

Not even a single small break for him to relax or properly breath, just Jungkook who kept thrusting with an absolute dazed look on his face at an speed that simply was overwhelming for the omega right in the first few seconds.

"Ju-uh fuck s-slow down! Kook!"

The taller however instead only leant down to push a kiss on Yoongis lips, both just moaning against each others lips, Jungkook eventually breaking it and leaning back up, trying his best to slow a bit down.

"sorry hyung.. You feel so good.."

Damn was this a stupid reason to get flustered about, yet Yoongi felt like his head was gonna explode because of the youngers words mixed with this apologetic yet needy expression Jungkook had on his face, or perhaps it was because he simply was overwhelmed by the pleasure and the youngers strong thrusts.

Kook perhaps wasn't good at reading Yoongi but damn was he compensating that with his hip thrusts.

Yoongi just seemed to have gotten used to Jungkooks speed, when the younger already went in for something else, moving to lean down to the omegas neck to nibble on it and without a single thought bite in it.

Yoongi gripped the alphas shoulders, letting out a loud whine and quickly leaning a bit up as Jungkook waited for him to do the same.

An bite mark on Jungkooks neck, and another mark on Yoongis.

The omega holding tightly onto Jungkook who now seemed completely lost and kept nibbling and sucking on Yoongis neck, as if to further claim him.

Jungkook seemed to be invested in thrusting and marking Yoongi further, completely throwing to the side that Yoongi seemed to be getting closer.

A few more thrusts, a loud moan and the omegas tights shaking however finally brought the message to Jungkook that Yoongi just came.

However again, not even a single break for the smaller who could only whine loudly as Jungkook kept going and didn't give him time to calm down.

The alpha now leant back up to fully look at Yoongi, hands moving on his waist and speeding up again not really bothered by the fact that Yoongi kept whining and his whole body seemed to struggle to put up with Jungkooks messy thrusts.

The tight grip Jungkook had on Yoongis waist didn't really help Yoongi remain sane.
However eventually the young alpha did loosen his grip luckily on his waist. Probably only because he remembered what Taehyung had told him.

A few more thrusts, both moaning loudly, the omega cumming for a second time while Jungkook now leant down and pushed small kisses on Yoongis shoulders, a happy small smile on his lips, not saying a word however and not moving an inch off Yoongi.

"Jungkook.." Yoongi eventually mumbled, the alpha looking at the omega and humming a bit as if to wait for what Yoongi would say next.

".. Pull out"

The bunny boy stared at Yoongi, moving to peck his lips again and then shake his head.

"I can't"

".. What do you mean you can't?"

"I'm knotting-wasn't I supposed to!?"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook who looked a bit distressed as if he had done something wrong, Yoongi flicking a finger against his forehead and shaking his head.

"It's okay.. Just.. Clean up properly after.."

Yoongi really was done. He didn't give a single fuck in that moment whatever the fuck knotting exactly was and just decided to let the younger.

It felt a bit weird whenever Jungkook moved a bit but since they mostly just laid there he hadn't had a big problem with it.

What he did have a problem with was staying awake.
He really just wanted to sleep now.

So 20 minutes later, they cleaned themselves, Yoongi grabbing one of the pills and swallowing it then being cuddled by Jungkook who had a tight grip on him and pretty quickly falling asleep.