Tka

This so stupid smile.
It somehow got to Yoongi so much.

Even if he disliked how clingy the alpha could be, he couldn't help but enjoy the attention he got.

Taehyung holding his hand, his grip not too tight but also not too soft, the scenery as they drove and the lights of the town passing by.

It was again quiet, calm, relaxed.

Yoongis head kept turning to look towards Taehyung, staring at him as he drove and leaning back in his seat.

It was crazy, how he disliked something at one moment but in the other the same thing felt like the world to him.

A simple kiss, simple hand holding or a specific look.
Gosh was he a sucker for attention in the right moment.

Taehyung turned his head looking at Yoongi and immediately starting to smile as he saw the male stare.

"..wanna stop somewhere else?"

"Stop.. Somewhere else?" Yoongi asked a bit confused, not sure what else they could do around this time.
It was dark, 10pm most stores about to close or already closed.

Taehyung didn't say anything else, instead speeding a bit up and changing their direction.

Yoongi wasn't sure where exactly they went now, however he also couldn't complain.

The car ride was nice and very chill.
He wasn't sure how long he sat there while Taehyung drove, eventually falling asleep only to be woken up by Taehyung who put a hand on his shoulder.

He wasn't sure what exactly he expected but definitely not what came next.

He looked at the male, slowly turning his head back to look forward and out of the window.

He didn't even notice how Taehyung smiled at him and kept staring at him the whole time.

The water slowly moving back and forth, reflecting the slightly cloudy sky.

Neither of them said a word, Yoongi carefully opening the car door to go closer towards the water.

He had been at the beach before one time, it wasn't the best experience since it was full with people and rather gathered.
But now, an empty beach all to themselves. Despite it being a bit cold, the smaller didn't care at all in this moment and neither did Taehyung.

"Yoongi.. Let us stay here for tonight."

A idea he couldn't complain about.

Standing hand in hand, a soft smile on Yoongis lips, leaning a bit against Taehyung who didn't say another word for the next 10 minutes.

This was some kind of date he had wished for all along.
He hadn't imagined it to be with Taehyung, the rich kid of the group who kept buying expesive things and tried to show them off.

They walked around, eventually ending up barefoot and standing in the water, splashing some water on each other despite the cold temperatures and only being able to laugh when they made their way back towards the car to warm up.

Yoongi wasn't sure what time it was, but based on their location and the drive that must've roughly taken 2 hours for them, it must've been around 1am.

Taehyung cuddling the smaller in the backseat and getting comfortable as they tried their best to not yet fall asleep.

It was such a sweet date, Yoongi couldn't have imagined to have with Taehyung.
To his surprise the alpha really seemed to be a sweetheart on the inside, just like he suspected.