Taijs

Peck after peck and Yoongi who kept trying to push his head away only to look back at Taehyung whenever the taller would playfully act offended.

"Ugh! Are you turning your head away because I'm not good looking enough? Tsk Tsk.. Take a proper look at me" Tae said, pointing at his own face, Yoongi having to smile as he looked at the male and putting his hands on Taehyungs cheeks.

"Oh.. You're right.. Very good looking indeed."

"Oh am I?" Taehyung smiled a bit more, licking his lips and pecking Yoongis lips a few more times before the actual kissing began.

Lips on lips, his breath hitching a bit and his heartbeat going up when their tongues kept fighting.

He felt so damn stupid. Especially because Taehyung kept stopping to look at him and tell him how pretty he looked.

He didn't dislike it though.
After all he appreciated it, based on Taehyungs job the male must know what he was talking about.

Another few hot kisses, Taehyung moving one of his hands underneath Yoongis shirt to push it up and checking again on the omega who now had a tight grip on his shoulders.

"You're good..? Want me to do anything?" Taehyung asked, stopping his moves for an second.

"Can.. We kiss some more?"

Tae could hear how Yoongi actually sounded a bit nervous. It was cute seeing his so stubborn and fiercy hyung suddenly act like this, showing his vulnerable side and how he actually felt.

"Kiss? I'd really enjoy that." Tae smiled, pushing his lips back on Yoongis.

Another few kisses and Taehyung moved on to push small kisses fron Yoongis jaw to his neck, for an second just staring at it and then quickly continuing to focus on another part

Yoongis shirt carefully being pushed up, placing small kisses from his stomach upwards to his chest.

The omega knew damn well where this was going.
But hell, at least they were at home now and Taehyung didn't ask like a maniac to mate with him.
Also Fucking in an car on an random beach?
No thanks.
Perhaps in the future, but not for their first time together.
He wanted it to be comfortable, to get in the right feeling.

Shirt eventually being thrown to the side, hands gripping on Taes hair who kept licking his buds and teasingly pushed his crotch against Yoongis

"T-tae stop-"

"stop? You really want me to stop?" Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow and purposely stopping his moves, watching Yoongis reaction.

"I.. Yes..no.. I don't know!" Yoongi said sounding pretty unsure himself and putting his hands on his face in embarrassment and frustration.

"Gosh.. Why do you have to be so cute?" Tae asked letting out a small sight and taking Yoongis hands off his face to push a few pecks on his lips.

"I'm gonna show you what you missed out on." Taehyung grinned, moving his hands down to Yoongis hips and again starting to grind against the smaller.

"So pretty.. Damn.." Taes low mumbles only made Yoongi more flustered, only holding onto the males bicep tightly when Tae pulled down his pants and threw them to the ground just like his shirt.

Yoongi stared at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, biting in his bottom lip and trying his best to ignore the obvious stare Taehyung had.

A hand on his tight and he was about to say something only to gasp when his legs suddenly were moved on the males shoulders and he could already feel the small kisses on his inner tights.

"I'm gonna.. Please you so well Baby." the taller mumbled between kisses, having an intense stare at Yoongis every reaction to make sure to enjoy every bit of it.

After all this was a long awaited day for Taehyung, he wasn't sure if they'd mate, but at least they would do it what would be enough to rise his ego and feel proud of himself to actually be that close to Yoongi.

Yoongi was trying his best to keep shut, not admitting it if asked, but damn did he enjoy those kisses and sucks on his tights.

However a small bite and there a moan slipped out, the smaller looking rather irritated that Taehyung just bit him while the alpha now had found his new favorite sound.

And from that moment on the alpha went completely feral for the omega, pushing small kisses all over his body, hand moving inside Yoongis boxers and on his butt.

Despite the omega tensing up a bit and his nervous look on his face Taehyung just kept going, mumbling a few small compliments until he finally also pulled down the omegas boxershorts.

"Such a pretty omega.. My pretty little omega" Taehyung mumbled, pretty much staring at Yoongi who tried to make Taehyung look at his face.

"Stop staring!..Taehyung! Hey!"

"Let me look" Tae said, quickly pecking Yoongis lips

"It'd be a shame to not look at you.. Being flustered won't stop me from looking.. Only makes me wanna fuck you more"

Yoongi looked at Taehyung kinda speechless, the younger laughing at Yoongis expression and quickly pushing another kiss on his lips.

"You've really got no damn shame.." Yoongi mumbled, Taehyung shrugging and moving his hand back on Yoongis behind.

"Why would I need to feel ashamed for wanting to make you feel good? That's only natural.. And you shouldn't act like you don't want this. Your body is obviously screaming for me right now."

Yoongi really wanted to slap the male so damn hard across his stupid ass looking face right now.
Simply because Taehyung spoke the truth and didn't hold back even a little.

"I'm gonna start preparing you now, if you need a break or something or if I go too fast just.. Slap my arm or something." Tae shrugged and then pecked Yoongis lips again only to immediately get slapped on his arm and lean up rubbing it.

"Ow! What was that for!?"

"Just had to put it to the test" Yoongi smiled a little while Taehyung rubbed his arm a bit dumbfounded.

"You're so mean Yoongi.."

"You decided to go for me.. If you can't handle my attitude now that's your own fault. So bad at handling an omega, not the perfect alpha after all hm?" Yoongi smiled as if purposely trying to piss the other off, thinking it was kinda fun how offended the alpha looked

"I can handle it! I'm great at handling you!" Tae said a bit louder, clearly trying to proof how he was capable of handling the omega.

"Are you seriously getting upset right now?" Yoongi asked having to hold back a chuckle when Taehyung finally noticed that Yoongi was purposely trying to get him annoyed.

"Waoh.. You're playing with fire here. I was about to start a whole argument trying to proof how well I can handle you" Tae said shaking his head in disbelief and leaning down to peck his lips again.

Yoongi had to admit, even if Tae didn't give a damn about listening to his request to stop staring, he was pretty good at distracting him from that fact.