Jsiab

A tight grip, two arms wrapped around him and the feeling of something pressing against his neck.

Yoongi literally couldn't move.
Jungkook had a tight grip on him even in his sleep, not letting the smaller move away even an tiny inch.

Yoongi didn't mind it however, he actually just stayed where he was and tried to enjoy how he was doing nothing.

The whole day in fact he spend like that with Jungkook, cuddling on the bed, eating snacks and watching YouTube videos on his phone.

The next day the exact same.

Yoongi wanted to actually do something that day, but he honestly couldn't say no to Jungkook after the taller put a big pout on his lips.

The third day Jungkook seemed to have the exact same plan in his head. Just spending time with Yoongi, no one else and just relaxing, kissing and cuddling.
He really couldn't get enough of the smaller after they just mated.

Just when he grabbed something to drink for them and came back, Taehyung already was in Yoongis room checking on the smaller and stealing some kisses not even noticing Jungkook at first until the younger out of nowhere pulled him in his shirt back and quickly again wrapped his arms around Yoongi.

"Huh? Oh come on kook let us have some time as well" Taehyung sighted, looking at Yoongi who rubbed Jungkooks back and then looked up at Taehyung not sure what to do either.

Tae just put his hand on Yoongis arm, when Jungkook immediately slapped him off and glared at Taehyung.

"The fucks your problem now!? I'm his mate too!" The alpha said pretty upset how posessive Jungkook was.

Tae had given the two of them two whole days, now he was expecting to at least get some cuddles.

"I don't care! Stop touching him and go out!"

"Jungkook relax.. Don't be rude now. He's not wrong." Yoongi said, pinching Jungkooks cheek who let out an small frustrated grumble, about to let go when Taehyung put his hand on Yoongis back, the younger immediately slapping his hand off as if on instinct.

"JUNGKOOK! FUCKING STOP THAT BULLSHIT!"

"You stop touching him first!"

Taehyung looked at Yoongi as if asking him to do something, Yoongi however was pretty much unsure how to solve this after Jungkook didn't let him go and only tightened his grip the closer Taehyung got to him.

"Kook let go.. Jungkook!" Yoongi eventually said, the young alpha slowly letting go but still not letting Taehyung touch, the two of them glaring at each other until Jin passed by and instantly walked inside as he saw the door open.

"what's going on here?"

"Jungkook is a fucking selfish prick!"

"I'M NOT!"

"YOU ARE! YOU WON'T LET ME TOUCH HIM!"

Jin quickly walked in between the two since it looked like they were gonna jump onto each other any second, Jin giving Taehyung a look as if to say he should go out, the alpha walking out while mumbling some curse words and Jin again turning to look at Jungkook.

"Kook calm down first of all.. Yoongi take my hand for a second." Jin said, holding out his hand, Yoongi about to take it, though Jungkook instead quickly grabbed Yoongis hand and held it.

Jin looked a bit dumbfounded at the younger, Yoongi having the same look and both being quiet for a few seconds.

"..jungkook you do know that he's my and Taehyungs mate as well right? We all can just-"