Iajsjsn

A small whine and that was all it took for Jins and Taehyungs attention to shift back to the small sleeping omega.

The smell filling the whole room and both Jin and Tae looking at each other for a second, not moving an inch to possibly wake the omega.

He was still sleeping after all. Until he'd woke up they'd still have some time to mentally prepare themselves.

This week would be eventful for them.
Only spending time with their mate, helping wherever they could and taking care of the smaller without an end.

Something that simply was in their instincts.

"got everything?"

"Does he like those snacks?" Taehyung quietly asked as he held up a small pack, Jin shrugging his shoulders.

"He ate them before but I'm not sure.. Have you-"

"Jin" Taehyung then said looking towards Yoongi who slowly opened his eyes.

Both of them immediately taking the smallers hands to hold, pecking his lips, and giving the smaller endless of attention to begin with.

Still whine after whine however, Yoongi tightly holding onto them and somehow trying to get even more out of this.

"Let's take this off baby.. Must feel so uncomfortable hm?" Jin asked, pulling Yoongis pants down and his boxers.

"NO! I said I wanted the small kind! Not the big one, that's..I don't want that! I'm just gonna get it myself then!"

"Jungkook come on its already 9pm and we still have to-"

The door being smacked close, Jungkook storming off.

"I'm gonna kill him one day" Hoseok mumbled rubbing his temples as he watched Jungkook storm out of the building, smacking the door close

Jimin turning his head to look towards Hoseok, the older looking pretty done.

"What happened?"

"He's.. Being a bit moody. I swear since we told him he couldn't help Yoongi in his heat he's so sensitive about everything. I bought his damn banana milk, and he decides that he doesn't like the bigger bottle and prefers the smaller one and don't even let me get started on half an hour ago when Taehyung got out of the room to grab some stuff" Hoseok mumbled sighting out while Jimin tried to understand the situation.

He definitely could understand their worry of Jungkooks behavior if he did help Yoongi out in his heat and that it could possibly trigger his own rut.
However he also could understand Jungkook.
Not being able to help the one he loved the most and bonded with for sure would be Hella frustrating and upsetting.

"You handled a lot of omegas in their heats already?"

"Hm.. Like two or three." Jin shrugged and then looked back at Taehyung who hummed a little, moving an hand through Yoongis hair who was cuddled up between the two alphas, laying there half asleep and kinda quiet.

"I only helped one out until now.. Really was an experience I tell you. Yoongi is so easy to satisfy.."

"It's his second heat, of course he's gonna be satisfied a bit easier." Jin mumbled, looking at their omega and grabbing a blanket to try and somehow put it over them.

Three whole days Jin and Taehyung took care of the smaller.
The other's lives continuing like usual.

How was this normal?
How was this casual?
How was this so natural?