Nakfh

"Joon.. What do you wanna do?"

Namjoon looking down towards Yoongi as they walked, hand in hand, the alpha now trying to think.

"I'm not sure.. How about we keep walking around until we find something you like?"

So that's what they did.
Half an hour of walking around, Yoongi looking around only for nothing to really catch his attention.

That was until he saw a couple walk out of a building who looked overly happy and kept chuckling at each other.

Now the omega was interested.

"Can we go there as well?"

Pointing towards the building without even properly knowing what it was, Namjoon just shrugging his shoulders as he neither knew what exactly it was.

Simply pushing the door open and looking a bit irritated around as they walked through a hallway only to end up at an reception.

".. Is this a hotel? I thought this would be something fun and not just a hotel." Yoongi said a bit dissapointed whilst Namjoon kept looking around wide eyed once he read some things, pulling the smaller with him back outside.

"It's a different kind of fun. How about we grab some snacks over there?" the alpha asked, not waiting for Yoongis answer and pushing him towards the shop.

A love hotel for sure was fun but not the type of fun both of them now seemed to be looking for.

"Cute." a small mumble leaving Namjoons lips as he looked around, Yoongi just silently sitting down with their food.

The two after that walking around some more, some talking some casual conversations until a sudden tap on Yoongis shoulder made him turn around to face a pretty familiar looking face.

"The fuck are you doing here?"

"I just saw you two pass by and thought I could check on you for a second." Jimin explained, the beta wearing a face mask like usually to cover his face.

"I don't think it's a good idea if we get seen around you. You should be a bit more careful walking around so carefree." Namjoon spoke only for the beta to sigh a bit annoyed out.

"Come on, I do wanna go outside as well sometimes. I can't just stay inside 24/7. I do wanna live a normal life sometimes." Jimin explained, Namjoon rubbing his temples.

"Can I join you two per-"

"No!.. I'm sorry Jimin but we can't risk this, you know damn well how risky this all is. One wrong photo and your career could be ruined." Namjoon now pointed out, the beta being quiet for an second and just slowly nodding his head.

"You're.. Probably right. Sorry."

Namjoon only wanted the best for all of them, Jimin knew that yet it sometimes was a difficult matter.
It truly was difficult for idols even more difficult because he was a beta who could hookup with basically everyone, meaning that rumors would be believed way easier.

An alpha dating another alpha?
Ridiculous.
An beta dating another beta?
Possible and even pretty common.

".. How about go out tonight?" A question that made Jimin look up, a small smile spreading on his lips as he looked at the omega.

"Really!? I can't stay out too late though, the schedule is busy tomorrow.. But how about 6pm?"

A small nod and the beta walked away a bit happy, Yoongi watching him leave whilst Namjoon looked at Yoongi.

"Did you just ask him because you felt sorry?"

"That doesn't matter. Let's get going now. I am thirsty."