Najabksj

He ignored the alpha and tried to push him to the side only for him to be carefully pulled back by the alpha.

"I'm very sorry but you can't go in yet. They have to focus on business matters right now and-"

"They they shouldn't have brought us along! What the fuck is this damn logic!?" Yoongi said not understanding the sense behind it.

The alpha seemed a bit stunned, staring at Yoongi, who reluctantly sat back down on the armchair and leant back to try and at least get comfortable now.

Minute after Minute and still he could only sit there doing nothing while the alpha sometimes stared at him.

"What's your name?" It was a question Yoongi didn't expect to suddenly come from the alpha who took a few steps closer to him.

"Is that really important?"

"No but-"

"Then stop asking"

".. what's your name?.."

"Fucking hell.. Min Yoongi"

It felt like hours, and when he finally did get to go back he sat besides Namjoon again, arms crossed while he watched the other omegas clinge onto their alphas.

"Is everything alright..?" Namjoon whsipered, Yoongi looking up at him and shaking his head a bit, quickly leaning up to whisper back.

"I was bored as hell.. And this alpha kept stopping me from coming back"

Joon now widened his eyes immediately looking through the room and trying to spot the alpha Yoongi talked of.

Another minute and finally some employees walked in, serving their food.

Some chatting, some joking around and a few more small business matters.

Nothing too exciting.
The dessert was nice though in Yoongis opinion.

"You like it?" Joon asked, smiling a bit as he saw the omegas approval of the sweet and taking a spoon full to feed him some of his as well.

All in all, a few more bites and Yoongi was satisfied to the point where he didn't really mind that the Omegas again were brought out.

Again going towards that room only to be held back by the alpha that had watched them before.

He watched the door close, standing in the hallway with that alpha and looking a bit irritated at him, though pretty much relived that he didn't have to listen to those omegas endless talking.

"You're really pretty you know that?"

".. No thanks" Yoongi said already knowing where this was going and turning around to just walk off somewhere else.

He really wasnt in the mood for this, especially since it wasn't even any of his boys.

"Woah Woah wait a second, I'm an great alpha! You could always replace Namjoon with me and-"

"Replace him..?" Yoongi asked a bit dumbfounded, stopping to walk and looking back at the alpha with a glare.

He didn't wanna throw hands that night, but if someone started talking bullshit about his boyfriends it simply felt like a duty he had to fulfill.

"Yeah he's not that great anyways! I own-"

"I don't fucking care, get it  I'm not interested. And if you say one damn other wrong thing about Joon I'm hopefully gonna hit the right stop in your ass face to make you realize that you're talking absolute bullshit."