Oabs

"I feel like an real idiot.."

"Perhaps because you are an idiot"

"Such cheerful words, thanks Jimin." Jin sarcastically said, Jimin chuckling a bit before shaking his head and looking at the alpha.

"I'm just joking. But it really was a bit stupid to give Taehyung the responsibility."

Just then someone else walked in, both Jin and Jungkook making eye contact for an second though not saying anything and instead ignoring each other.

It had been two days since the arguing and the yelling, Yoongi having decided to stay with Namjoon the whole time, letting Taehyungs, Jungkooks and jins ego as his alpha completely drop to the floor.

"..So.. How about we all go out once again? I mean after what happened it'd be good to perhaps spend some time all together again." Jimin suggested, both Jin and Jungkook giving him the same look as they thought about it.

"Isn't that gonna be a bit difficult again? The movie theater thing was the best we could come up with already."

"..i know.. But we shouldn't let my and hobis fame stop us from hanging out with each other" Jimin argues to Jins worry, the taller humming only and then looking towards Jungkook for a second who sipped his glass of juice while watching the two

The silence got interrupted by a yell, Taehyung running inside the kitchen, nearly falling over a chair and quickly making his way to Jungkook to move behind him as if to hide when Namjoon entered the kitchen, eyes now moving onto Taehyung behind Jungkook.

"I swear Taehyung I told you-"

"No no! Stay where you're at! I was just checking on him!" Taehyung smiled pushing Jungkook forward as if he should handle this for him.

"Checking on him!? You literally pushed yourself onto him while he was trying to take a damn nap! AND AS IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH YOU ASK HIM TO SUCK YOU-"

"HUH!? Tae what the fuck!?" Jimin now said, Jin looking a bit annoyed at the younger while Jungkook stood there a bit lost between them.

"I've got my priorities-"

"That's not a priority you jackass.. You're just a horny fucker who can't control his hormones" Hoseok mumbled who just walked in, casually grabbing himself something to drink while Taehyung now looked offended at him.

And there another argument started.

Some yells later and Namjoon who looked done as hell with everything, Jin who gave up and Jungkook who still stood in the room a bit lost.

"CAN YOU FUCKING SHUT UP YOU PISSHEADS!?" Suddenly could be heard from another room, everyone going silent as they realized who it was.

".. Pissheads?" Hoseok only mumbled a bit irritated, while Jimin started to chuckle.

A bit more silent, everyone trying to keep quiet for Yoongi until the said omega suddenly stood inside the kitchen as well.

By now he really seemed to be back to his usual self.

"Yoongi baby~ don't w-"

"YOU, fuck off. You already annoyed me with your shit a few minutes ago." the omega spoke, looking at Taehyung who just blinked a few times and then let out a small sigh leaning against the counter.

Grabbing a bottle of water, taking a sip and then looking around, Yoongi now had all eyes on him.

"..Yoongi baby how about you come up with an idea what we all could do together."

"Together..?.. How about we just eat dinner together?" the smaller suggested looking at Hoseok who shrugged his shoulders.

"Do they have something like private rooms or such?"

"I'm sure some restaurants do." Namjoon said and then grabbed the water bottle out of Yoongis hands to take a sip himself.

"Then let's eat dinner together this evening." Jin shrugged, everyone agreeing.

Hand in Hand, Yoongi leaning against Namjoon besides him and closing his eyes after a while, Hoseok to his left playing happily with his hand.

"Jin! Jin! JIN!"

"WHAT!?"

"Change the song!"

"I'm driving, ask Taehyung."

Jimin looked at Taehyung, the alpha only smiling and instead turning up the volume, Jimin furrowing his eyebrows and leaning back a bit annoyed.

Once inside the restaurant, all of them ordered, the smaller sitting on jins lap who had his arms wrapped tightly around the omega.

All eyes on the two, neither of them really liking the seight

".. Anyways.. Hobi your birthday is soon isn't it? Are you gonna celebrate it with your family?" Namjoon asked to try and lift the mood.

"I actually would like to celebrate it with you guys. I'm gonna visit my parents in the morning though I think.. And then after I come back I gonna go live on weverese and then we can celebrate." The alpha explained, Jimin and Taehyung looking at each other as if coming up with an idea.

Another few minutes and the food arrived, Yoongi being fed and not having to lift a hand, leaning back against Jin once he was full and shaking his head a bit as Jin held another spoonful in front of him.

"I'm full.."

"Already?" The taller asked, Yoongi nodding his head and then looking around the table, stopping at Hoseok and Jimin who kept staring at one of their phones giggling.

Namjoon started talking to Jin, Jungkook meanwhile being busy with Jimin and Taehyung who tried to beat the younger at arm wrestling.

A good meal, followed by some alcohol.
The only one not drinking being Hoseok who then had the pleasure to bring all of the tipsy and drunk guys safely home.

"No, for fucks sake! Joon stop dissing Jimin!"

A loud thump and Hoseok stared at the scene how Jungkook and Taehyung managed to fall over each other while getting inside the car.

Jin meanwhile was laughing and trying his best to help the two only to end up falling as well.

Yoongi a bit tipsy, just chuckling at the scene and looking up at Hoseok who had a tight grip around his waist to make sure the omega wouldn't get hurt in this mess.

A messy car ride, Namjoon, Jimin, Jin and Taehyung singing alone to some songs whilst Yoongi sat in the front seat besides Hoseok trying his best to not fall asleep just like Jungkook in the back.

Once everyone was finally in their bedrooms, Hoseok quickly made his way inside Yoongis room, joining the smaller a bit happily.

"Hobi.. Hobi..?" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok humming a bit and petting the smallers head.

".. What do you want for your birthday..?"

A question that Hoseok hadn't expected.
It did bring a small smile on his lips however as he thought of the possibilities.

"How about.. Mating?" Hoseok asked more as a joke, laughing a bit when Yoongi just hummed a bit and gave a small nod as he agreed.

The taller now looked a bit dumbfounded if Yoongi really meant it, whilst the smaller was already falling asleep snuggling against the other.

Now Hoseok wasn't sure if he was supposed to be excited for his birthday present or not. He'd nevertheless still be happy with whatever Yoongi would get him as a present even if it wasn't them mating.