Gsghahs

".. You actually did go on an date? Fuck me" Taehyung sighted, laying his head on the desk.

"I do have to say it went well. He did however at the end act a bit weird." Namjoon said and leant a little back.

"What do you mean weird?" Taehyung asked raising his head with a frustrated look.

"I don't know.. He seemed to freeze or something.. Just stared at me totally speechless and-"

"Huh? Did you say anything before that?"

"Well yeah, I told him why I'm interested in the first place in him and that's when it happened."

Taehyung stared at Namjoon, the taller staring back a bit unsure.

".. He didn't do anything after that?"

".. No? We just said bye and I made sure that he was back at home quickly. "

Taehyung took a deep breath, a bit relieved that Namjoon may have missed his chance since to him it sounded like Yoongi was trying to show his attraction in that way.

"is he at work today?"

"No he has a day off and-Hey where are you going?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung suddenly jumped up.

"Visiting Yoongi! Have fun working!" Taehyung said a little mockingly.

Yoongi was at home, trying to decide on what to do.

That morning someone again had called him, however the caller Id was still unknown and it really got on his nerves.

The whole day wanted to do nothing, however, a knock on his door and security telling him that an alpha was waiting for him at the gates did change his plans.

There Taehyung stood, waiting for Yoongi and leaning against the car.

"Yoongi~ how are you? Join me today! I'm so bored and I've got something for you."

Yoongi looked a bit sceptical, Taehyung having a big grin on his lips.

"Tell me what you got."

"Hmm.. But you have to join me to get it. Deal?"

"Okay okay just tell me now, it can't be that good anyways"

"Ever heard of a Dekopon Citrus?" Tae asked, looking at Yoongis confused face who wasn't too sure about it.

"It's a kind of mandarin mixed with an orange. I let them import from Japan for you. They're only sold around there actually. For the average person quite expensive for an casual fruit.." he said and then snipped his fingers, the driver getting out to quickly grab a small box from the back and give it to Taehyung.

Yoongi had to sight, though also couldn't really stop staring at the box, really wanting those damn fruit.

"..okay what do you wanna do?" Yoongi eventually said, taking a step closer, having an satisfied smile on his lips when Taehyung gave him the box.

"Great! Nothing special in fact.. I do have to drive around a bit to deliver some papers.. But perhaps we could go shopping beforehand and buy you something that-"

"No. No shopping trips."

".. Okay. Your decision."Taehyung shrugged, opening the door for Yoongi and letting the male inside before also getting in.

The car ride was kinda quiet, Taehyung looking at Yoongi every now and then but sadly having to look at some papers to check them again.

".. Tae.. What even is your job?" Yoongi now asked, looking at the alpha.