Aobs

A small poke on his cheek and Yoongis slowly opened his eyes to look in Jimins face who also still looked half asleep.

"Get ready.. Joon is gonna get you if you don't get ready yourself." Jimin said and moved a hand through the omegas hair, the smaller slowly leaning up and sighting, pretty much regretting that he promised to work that day.

He really would've liked it to keep cuddling with jimin and just relax.

A quick shower, followed by him getting dressed and drinking some coffee, skipping on breakfast that morning after he already was a bit late and ignoring Jin who kept chasing him and kept telling him to eat breakfast.

"You're rea-"

"No damn he's not! He didn't even eat breakfast" Jin said, taking Yoongis hand who looked at Namjoon for some help.

"He doesn't have to! We'll grab something on the way" Namjoon said, pulling Yoongi back and wrapping an arm around the omega, quickly walking out with him.

"He can be a real pain in the ass.." Yoongi mumbled, Namjoon having to hold back a laughter.

"He's just trying to take proper care of you. You're not making it easy for him after all."

Yoongi sighted, not really talking on the bus ride or on their way to work, still a bit too sleepy for that.

Once at work it luckily was just chill like always, Namjoon visiting him every now and then and at the end of the day about to make his way towards Namjoon when his phone started ringing.

"Hm..?"

"Yoongi? Are you busy? Tae and I currently are on the way to your work place and we wanted to pick you up and perhaps grab something to eat." Jimins voice could be heard, Yoongi standing up and getting everything ready.

"Oh really? What about Joon though?"

"He's busy working. Let the man finish his work and let's spend some time together."

"Right! I wanna spend some time with my precious little mate." Taehyung could be heard in the background Yoongi having to smile a bit as he heard the two laughing at some stupid stuff.

"Okay.. But just something small.. Jins gonna get upset if I skip his lunch." Yoongi said and then hung up, walking outside of the building and waiting there for an few minutes.

It really was cold as fuck. Hands in his pockets and trying to keep himself warm as he stood there, the car pulling up and Jimin getting out to open a door for him, pretty much making him sight out a bit relieved.

"Are you cold? Aw poor baby" Jimin cooed, holding Yoongis hands, while Taehyung drove, trying to find a good place to grab something to eat from.

"how about that place?" Tae asked, pointing at a building.

Two nods and there they sat, eating their food and the two mostly being busy feeding Yoongi and trying to make the smaller happy, even though Yoongi was rather focused on jimin and trying to make sure that nobody was recognizing him.

The car ride back was fun, both Tae and Jimin singing along to some songs and making Yoongi join in.

It really was a nice day.

Returning home and he was greeted by Jin and Hoseok, the two having prepared lunch together.

Food, dessert, cuddles, a nap, kisses.. Really an nice day.

The next day however was a bit less to his liking.

"It's gonna be damn cold so keep yourself warm yeah? I'm gonna pick you up at 8pm okay?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodding his head before starting to speak.