Sjishs

A small hum, followed by Yoongi who stopped his movements as he peeked inside a room, eyes wide open as he stared at the scene inside the room.

"I told you it wouldn't fit!"

"I JUST WANTED TO SEE MYSELF!"

"No need to scream at me now because you had this stupid idea!"

"You dared me to! Of course I'm gonna-.." Taehyung stopping talking to look towards Yoongi who still stood in the door.

Jimin now also looking at him and then looking back at Taehyung who had his head stuck in an desk chair.

"How even-"

"It's all Jimins fault!"

"Huh!? Stop blaming me for your dumb doings!" Jimin frowned, trying to free Tae whilst Yoongi kept staring, somehow not too sure what to think.

Was he dissapointed or did he somehow expect something like this to happen one day?

Probably both.

Hoseok passing by and also stopping to look at the scene for a second, holding himself back to laugh out loudly and instead slowly closing the door to the room to now corner Yoongi in the doorway.

"So.. Since they're busy how about we both get busy as well?"

The rizz was real.

"what do you wanna do?" Yoongi asked, looking up at the taller who hummed a bit and slowly leant down towards the omega.

"How about we grab some snacks, go in my room, watch a movie and perhaps get a bit comfy there?"

That did sound good if Yoongi was honest.

He had nothing to do anyways.

A quiet movie, snacking happily and cuddling for most of the movie until the alpha came up with the brilliant idea to makeout.

The alpha leaning above the smaller, a big grin on his lips whenever he leant down to peck Yoongis lips who tried to push the other away a few times only to smile a bit more whenever the taller would push more kisses all over his face.

"Such pretty lips~ could kiss you baby all day." Hoseok mumbled moving his hand up and down Yoongis sides.

"Stop talking.. Just continue watching the movie"

"I don't think I'll be able to catch up on it now anyways" Hoseok shrugged, leaning down to push a few more kisses down on Yoongis neck.

A few more kisses Hoseok pushing a hand underneath the smallers shirt only for the door to suddenly swing open and an overly hyped Jungkook to stand inside the doorway.

"Hyung look I found your old-.."

Jungkook staring at them wide eyed, Yoongi looking just as wide eyed at the younger whilst Hoseok looked pretty chill at the younger.

"My old what? Keep talking kook." Hoseok spoke, casually returning to pushing small kisses onto Yoongis neck and about to push his shirt up only for the smaller to slap his hand away.

"Stop this at least while he's here!"

"Why? He's your mate as well" Hoseok asked a bit confused, looking over at Jungkook who awkwardly stood in the doorway before holding up a picture frame.

"Oh isn't that the picture we took when we first met?" Hoseok now noticed, looking at the younger.

"Mhm.. I found it while cleaning up, do you-"

"Hands off!" Yoongi suddenly said a bit louder trying to push Hoseoks hand away that kept moving towards his butt.

The alpha really didn't seem to have any shame even while Jungkook was standing inside the room.

"Oh come on baby.. Jungkook isn't gonna mind it." Hoseok spoke and then looked at Jungkook who was ready to leave until Hoseok called him by his name.

"Kook don't walk away now!"

"But hyung doesn't seem comfortable.." The younger spoke.

Not only was it making him a bit jealous watching Hoseok touch Yoongi but it also made his mind go crazy as he kept imagining what he could do to the smaller as he looked at the omegas revealed upper body.

Not his fault however for his hormones acting up.
Completely normal for a young alpha.

"I won't let you keep going if he's staying!" Yoongi now pointed out, Hoseok sighting out a bit frustrated, for a minute trying to decide what to do until Yoongi already stood up to leave.

"No baby come on I-"

"Nah I'm not in the mood anymore" Yoongi huffed, walking past Jungkook who still stood a bit awkward in the doorway, both him and Hoseok looking at each other.

Another day of work. Doing his usual work stuff when someone suddenly put their hands on his chair and pulled the chair including Yoongi through the office.

The omega looking confused up to see namjoon and then just sit there letting the taller pull the chair somewhere else, ending up in an different area and in front of an bigger desk.

"What this now?"

"Your new desk. Since you're working here for a while now I thought about giving you an Small upgrade. And this area is even better for you. More desk space, close to the small kitchen and the bathrooms and the break room." Namjoon smiled even though Yoongi didn't seem so happy about it.

".. But my old workspace was just fine. "

"..Well whatever. You'll get used to this one baby. " Namjoon hummed, leaning down to quickly peck his lips.

"I've gotta go now though.. I'm gonna hire some new staff today."

A small hum and gone the alpha was again.

Not really an eventful day.

"Are you sure? I'm not really a friend of those places" Jin sighed, though Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other pretty sure.

"It's gonna be amazing trust us! We did good research and the slides are amazing and there's lots of space and also neither of our ruts are gonna start.. I mean Hobis and Namjoons must start in a few days but for today we could still go with Joon!" Taehyung said and then shook jins hand, Jungkook doing the same.

"Please! Please hyung!"

A small grumble and Jin let out a defeated sigh.

"Woah Woah what's going on here?" Namjoon asked as he returned with Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung walking around and packing stuff pretty excited.

"WATERPARK!"

"HELL YEAH!"

Two screams before Jin walked towards them to explain everything.

"They wanted to go to that Waterpark and I couldn't not agree.."

So there Yoongi sat. In between Jungkook and Taehyung, the two happily chatting with each other.

Honestly he would've preferred to stay at home and do nothing but everyone coming along and jimin and hoseok not being home meant that he'd be alone, and of course they didn't wanna leave him alone at home, so he had to join in.

Hand in hand with jin who was besides him, walking inside and sitting down on one of the chairs as he leant back not really about to do anything.

The four others in their swimming trunks, Jungkook and Taehyung already having run off to play in the water, Namjoon silently reading on one of the chairs and Jin who made sure to take proper care of Yoongi who was busy with his phone.