Jsoana

"Where's Yoongi?"

"Oh.. With Hoseok" Jimin answered the younger, Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows and looking a bit confused around.

"Really..?"

"Mhm.. He walked off two hours ago or so. Why are you asking."

".. Not sure.. Feels a bit off" Jungkook mumbled, looking still around and eventually going towards the other's rooms.

A knock and a small hum could be heard.

"Hyung..?"

"What is it kook?" Jin asked, Jungkook staring at him for a few seconds.

".. I'm not.. Just imagining things, right? Doesn't it feel a bit off right now..?"

Seokjin staring at the younger and standing up from his bed to hurry to the younger.

"So you feel it too!? I thought I was just a bit tipsy from the glass of wine I drank." Jin said more serious, looking a bit more concerned as he stood up and searched for his phone.

Calling Hoseok. The easiest way to solve this.

He called already two times, Jungkook trying the same until finally the other alpha picked up.

"Hoseok!? Is Yoongi with you!?.. Hoseok? Hello?"

Jin not getting a response, Jungkook looking just a bit impatient at him.

"Hoseok? Hobi? Hello?!"

"Jin.."

"Gosh finally!"

"I think I fucked up."

Jin widening his eyes and looking at Jungkook for a second.

"What.. Do you mean by fucked up?"

"I kinda yelled at Yoongi and he ran away and well.. I can't find him." the alpha admitted, Jin grabbing Jungkooks arm and pulling the younger with him around.

So there everyone was, gathering to hear the news, followed by being in highest alarm, immediately starting to search for the smaller as well.

"I knew it! We shouldn't have let him go!" Jimin said a bit louder only for Namjoon to sigh and then shake his head.

"That wouldn't have changed anything. Let us now focus on finding Yoongi."

"Stop looking at me like that!.. I know it's my fault!"

Just another glare, the younger not moving his eyes off Hoseok.

"Jungkook relax for a second. You're gonna start a fight if you keep glaring like that" Jin said nudging the youngers shoulder who started to grumble a bit before finally stopping to glare at the Older.

Meanwhile the omega was trudging around the town, kicking some garbage around and trying to somehow calm down after what just happened.

Taking a big distance from Alphas that walked by, eventually just ending up near an convenience store, buying himself some water before sitting down inside on a small table to relax a bit there.

He honestly didn't wanna go back home and then hear Jimin saying that he was right all along.

A tap on the window besides him startling the fuck out of him, eyes widening as he stared at Namjoons face.

The taller walking inside, followed by Jimin who now both made their ways towards the omega.

"Are you alright?! You're not hurt are you?" Jimin instantly asked, cupping Yoongis face, Namjoon leaning down to take Yoongis hand only for the omega to pull his hand back to himself.