Nnnnnn

The next few days not a lot happened.
Lots of kisses, cuddles and général affection.
He still went to work, visited Jin and Jungkook and sometimes Hoseok and Jimin in their studio.

It was a peaceful life. Until now.

"I'm gonna go fucking insane"

"Pfft I feel you" Jungkook said as he watched Taehyung walk back and forth.

"I wanna fuck him so bad it's unfair how cute he is."

"Is it just because we're younger that we struggle with that or-"

"I'm not that young" Taehyung said only for Jungkook to look a bit offended.

"I'm not that young either! You're only a year older than me!"

"Yes but a whole damn year Jungkook! That's a whole year of more experience a whole year I got my shit together and a whole year of hormonal control."

".. Didnt you literally pick any omega you liked and tried sleeping with them last year? That isn't really hormonal control in my opinion."

"It is! I did keep my hormones under control like that after all" Taehyung shrugged and then sat down.

In fact the other's had the same struggles, though we're better at hiding them underneath each other.

Yoongi was just coming back from work, looking around the kitchen to try and find something to eat.

He really was in the mood for something sweet, so cereal was the solution.

He was on his way inside the living room, stumbling a bit at the seight it front of him and nearly letting the bowl fall, luckily using his quick reflexes to instead pull the bowl against himself and spill everything all over himself.

So what did he see?
Simple.
Hoseok sitting on the couch only in his boxers.

The sunshine boy now looked towards Yoongi, blinking a few times as he saw the mess and Yoongi who stood there frozen in place.

".. Do you need help?"

".. That would be nice.."

Hoseok cleaning up the small spill on the floor and Yoongi changed his clothes, shortly after walking back downstairs to sit down inside the living room besides Hoseok, trying his best to not stare.

".. Don't you wanna eat something? Didn't eat lunch yet did you?" Hobi asked, Yoongi shaking his head and leaning back.

"I tried to.. But you saw what happened."

".. Cereal ? That's no lunch." Hoseok said and then grabbed his phone from besides him.

"Let's order something.. chicken?"

Not even 20 minutes later and they ate, someone walking inside and quickly stealing a few bites.

"Try the sauce if you join us already Tae." Hoseok said, holding up the small container of sauce.

"Why are you shirtless by the way?" Tae asked, Hoseok shrugging his shoulders.

"Because it's comfy and it's warm inside here." Hoseok answered, Taehyung looking towards Yoongi.

".. You wanna show off dont you!? I can do that too" Taehyung said, also taking off his shirt, Yoongi looking a bit dumbfounded just like Hoseok.

They sat there, both Taehyung and Hoseok trying to get closer to Yoongi after they finished eating, just cuddling onto the smaller and trying to get his attention.

"The show is boring." Taehyung mumbled, pushing a few small kisses on Yoongis neck, followed by Hoseok who was pecking Yoongis lips, both trying to get the males attention.