Ratatattaa

Namjoons eyes fixed on Yoongi who was walking to his left.

Yoongi could feel the piercing stare, though said nothing, well aware what it meant.

Namjoon was intensely staring at Yoongi, his thoughts wandering off the longer he looked at the omega. It really was difficult to not just wrap an arm around Yoongi and hold his own posessive self back.

It was natural, though he knew that it wouldn't end well if he treated Yoongi like he owned him.
He wanted to, but he knew how wrong it was considering that Yoongi didn't give him any clear sign to go for it.

"Namjoon.. Namjoon are you listening?" Yoongi asked, the taller having not responded to any of his calling and instead just continued to stare at Yoongi.

".. What? Yes.."

"Would you mind if I quickly went inside there to buy something?" Yoongi asked, knowing that they just agreed to going out for lunch and not for anything else.

He really didn't want to drag namjoon into stores now, knowing how annoying such situations could be.

"Do whatever you like" Namjoon said, watching Yoongi go and slowly following him.

It was a casual clothing store, Namjoon wasn't minding it at all. Now at least he got a taste of what style Yoongi seemed to like and perhaps even spoil the smaller a bit by buying him some clothes.

Just when Namjoon was walking up to Yoongi with an small grin, about to tell him how he'd pay for everything he stopped as he saw in what aisle the male was in, eyes widening and without a word turning around not wanting to seem like a total creep.

Yoongi slowly turned around, seeing Namjoons back and looking a bit confused at him.

He was just looking at underwear.
Totally normal in his opinion. He was a guy, Namjoon was a guy. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

He looked a few seconds at Namjoon who didn't move, not sure what the taller was doing.

"Namjoon why are you just standing there like that?"

"What?.. I'm giving you privacy"

"..Privacy?for what? To look at boxershorts?" Yoongi asked a bit confused, the taller still not moving an inch.

Namjoon was respectful, but in Yoongis eyes this was just irritating.

"Are you looking for something specific?" A voice appeared besides Yoongi, a female worker looking at him and then at Namjoon.

"Not really.. I'm just looking around."

"In that case I would like to recommend a other type. I'm sure he'd also prefer that." She said pointing at Namjoon who for a small second turned around to glance at them, only to now get involved in this as well.

"I'm sure in this aisle both of you will find something more interesting. This one's very popular. There are also different colors, does your alpha have a favorite color?" She asked looking from Yoongi to Namjoon who looked kind of overwhelmed at her.

"No no! I'm-"

"Not picky I see. So this one is very popular. This one probably would look good on you as well. This one seems tight but it's really comfortable, most omegas at least told me so and-bla bla bla."

She just kept talking Yoongi just nodding even though he looked a bit irritated at her choices, not wanting to be rude and also feeling a bit overwhelmed at all the information he just got.

Namjoon wasn't sure what to do either, just standing there and looking a bit awkward, trying his best to keep himself distracted with something else.

5 minutes later and Yoongi stood there hands full with different kinds of underwear.

He had to admit that employee was very good at talking and marketing. Her sales must be crazy high.

Yoongi honestly wasn't even sure about half of the underwear he held in his hands, not even being able to have a proper look on some of them as she just kept adding but honestly he was too lazy to now go through all of them.

".. I'm gonna pay and come right back okay?.. Namjoon?.. Joon? Hello?" Yoongi sighted, looking at Namjoon who stared at some socks which suddenly seemed oddly interesting.

Yoongi just decided to pay, ignoring namjoon and once done paying, grabbing the males arm to pull him out of the shop.

Namjoon really now had different thoughts going on inside his head.
He was called Yoongis alpha which the smaller didn't seem to mind, was also involved in choosing underwear for Yoongi and now knew what most of them looked like.

He wasn't sure if he liked it or if he felt like some kind of pervert.

".. Are you alright? Is it that weird to buy underwear with me?" Yoongi asked the taller glancing at him and slowly shaking his head.

"It's not weird.. It's just.. Very intimate."

"..Is it that alpha and omega thing that makes it so intimate?" Yoongi asked, looking up at Namjoon who could only nod his head.

"Aren't you.. Even a bit flustered at it? Like typically such stuff is done like amongst mates or if that's not the case then alone or under the same kind.."

".. Are you flustered?" Yoongi smiled a bit, finding it kind of funny how Namjoon was acting.

"Not flustered.. A bit confused perhaps."

"confused?" Yoongi now repeated the word, unsure why namjoon now would be the confused one.

"You don't see me as your alpha, do you..?"

Yoongi again had to think.
His alpha? So translated in the normal world, something like a boyfriend?

He wouldn't call Namjoon his boyfriend, a good friend? A close friend? A very good and close friend?

He did feel oddly comfortable around all of them after all, though he wouldn't admit that himself. He knew them since one or two weeks after all. In that time span he wouldn't be able to get that close to them.

"Not exactly.."he said, continuing to walk while Namjoon was sighting a bit dissapointed.

"What would I have to do to be your alpha?"

That was a question which threw Yoongi off, those guys really wouldn't give up.

"First of all stop questioning me such stuff. I don't know, just.. Fuck off."

Namjoon said nothing, staring at Yoongi who looked back at Namjoon for an while before sighting.

"Just keep trying.." he mumbled, the taller immediately having an hopeful smile on his lips, walking out with the smaller and dropping him off in front of the gates to his apartment complex.