Tsks

"Yoongi!"

"Yoongi~"

"Baby"

"Yoongi baby"

"Yoongi doll"

He couldn't tell how often those idiots called out his name in the past few days, but it for sure was more than 100 times.

Not only was it annoying Yoongi at this point but it also made him more upset at Jin since he was the cause of all of this.

Even if he told them he didn't need that much attention they didn't seem to trust him and rather listen to what Jin had told them.

As the oldest and most experienced alpha of course they trusted the male with his intuition.

"Hey pretty boy~ let's go to my room"

"Taehyung please shut the fuck up"

"Oh someone's grumpy" A playful grin on Taehyung lips who kept following the omega wherever he went.

This all was no use.

He could be all grumpy and pissed off and they completely ignored it as if that would make him less upset.

He just managed to get out of Namjoons room who fell asleep and now Taehyung was sticking on his ass like a lost puppy.

"Taehyung for fucks sake if you're already following me at least stop staring like such a dumbass."

"Why? I think you're secretly enjoying this aren't you?" A big grin on Taehyungs face, Yoongi just looking like he completely regret his life decisions at this point.

To top it all off the alpha now wrapped an arm around Yoongi to pull him closer and clinge onto him even more.

Yoongi wasn't sure if Taehyung was fucking him off now without meaning to or if he was just doing this out of fun.

"Taehyung hands o-"

"Yoongi baby~ how is my pretty omega doing hm~?" A cheerful voice, Yoongi looking once again like this was the last straw as Hoseok now stood in the hallway as well and walked towards them.

It was a Friday morning and already he had to put up with their bullshit.

"He's a bit grumpy today" Taehyung answered for him, Hoseok nodding his head a little and moving his hands on the omegas cheeks to quickly steal a peck from his lips.

"We can change that. Probably just hungry aren't you?" A small smile back on Hoseoks lips, Yoongi shaking his head with a small sigh and trying to get out of Taehyungs grip.

"No I'm not. I'm-"

"Let's grab some food then. Come on Tae." Hoseok hummed, the omega getting pulled into the kitchen and then picked up to be placed on the counter.

So now he sat there for a minute a bit dumbfounded as the two of them tried to make breakfast.

Getting off the counter was easy, however every time he did, he either was quickly noticed gone and they put him back on there to keep an eye on him or they kept him tightly in their arms for a few minutes.

They really didn't have any personal space.
Neither did they give him a damn second for himself.

He could just sit there completely pissed off, eat some breakfast and then try to escape.

An whole hour it took him, an whole hour for Yoongi to finally sneak away only for Jimin to suddenly stand in front of him

"Wanna join me?"