Ffffff

".. There's more..?" Jimin said, ready to die inside a second time and leaning against Taehyung who did the same.

"Yes there is." Yoongi said and then looked around, crossing his legs and looking back towards Taehyung.

"You rich kid prick, are perhaps one of the most nerve wrecking assholes I met, yet you're also one of the most.. How can I put this.. Aesthetically pleasing persons I've met yet. You're actually working harder than most people I knew even if it doesn't seem like it, you try to take good care of others even if you don't profit off it and you actually let me make decisions you don't approve of, even if that means you can't get what you want.. You're.. a good guy actually."

Taehyung leant a bit up, looking like his soul just moved back in his body.

"What does that mean!? Do you accept me do-"

"Shhh.. Not your turn now." Yoongi said, the alpha shutting up and staring at Yoongi who turned again to Hoseok.

"Hobi, you're kinda like a bouncy ball of sunshine, just bouncing around everyone, brightening their day even if you sometimes smack them in the face and get on their nerves with being too hyper.. However you're very chill and fun to hangout with, being not only happy and careless but actually focused and very professional when it comes to your job. It's very admiring to see someone so passionate about something. "

Hoseok let out a relieved sight that it finally was something positive.

Yoongi now looked towards Jimin, the beta, looking back a bit hopeful.

"Jimin.. Really risking a lot as well, yet you're so damn, even nearly sickening sweet in my opinion. You care a lot about your friends, are a perfectionist when it comes to performing and you're dragging me along to stuff trying to take care of me and to really get to know me.. It's kind of adoring.. I'd even say angelic how you behave sometimes."

"Now Namjoon.. A fucking clingy ass boss, who is so damn nice that it sometimes makes me do things I rather don't. Aside from your lap, that's in fact pretty comfortable, you're kinda like a dog.. Not the bad type of way! Just like.. Protecting and sometimes even cute how much you focus on me and forget everything around you.. I do like that you also don't show off a lot and appreciate smaller things."

It didn't took a genius now to follow along, Jungkook looking up at Yoongi and waiting for the omega to say something.

".. Jungkook.. Just like I said.. Not the perfect image of an alpha.. But so damn talented that I keep thinking about how great your future will be. I've actually got no damn clue about most details of the perfect alpha, but I don't give a single fuck about that anyways. You're the cute barista I met on my second day in this city, who kept trying to approach me.. Very soft spoken, trying to be respectful even if a bit childish and being so.. Adoring? I'm not sure if that's the right word but it's the closest I can describe it as.." Yoongi said and then leant back sighting a bit and moving a hand through his own hair.

"That was.. Wow. Why didn't you do that when you accepted me?" Jin said a little jokingly, Yoongi smiling a little and looking at the older.

"I had to point out their flaws. I did say that you treated me like an child most of the time beforehand, therefore I already told you the flaws I saw in you."

"WAIT.. That means you accept us!?" Jungkook now asked trying to properly understand what Yoongi just told them.

"..Well what do you think? Did it sound like a no to you?" Yoongi asked and then looked at the other's who looked just as clueless.

".. Fucking idiots.. That means YES I DO!"

Everyone now started to cheer, Jimin and Taehyung giving each other a high five, Hoseok and Jungkook jumping around like real idiots and Jin giving Namjoon a approving back pat.