Ksosn

"Where are you going?"

"To Hoseok."

".. At this time? Alone?"

Yoongi shrugging his shoulders, not having a problem with it whilst Jimin looked a bit unsure at him.

"You shouldn't visit Hoseok anyways right now. He gets really stressed out and a bit sensetive when working on his new album.. Especially since the deadline is soon and the company-"

"Let me see for myself then. If he still wants me to leave I won't hesitate to give him all the space and time he needs." Yoongi spoke trying to get around the beta who quickly wrapped his arms around Yoongi to pull him back.

"Ah no no! Baby just listen to me this once! How about we grab something to eat instead or cuddle and-"

"No Jimin come on! Let me go now !"

"But I-"

"What's going on here?" Namjoon asked the two a bit confused, watching the betas every step.

"I wanna go out to Hoseok."

"Mhm.. And you wanna join him or what?" Namjoon asked looking at Jimin

"I mean.. I just don't want Hobi to get distracted..and Yoongi is a big distraction. Not in a bad way of course.." Jimin tried to explain, Namjoon humming and then looking down at Yoongi who furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not gonna distract him! I just wanna.. Chill a bit with him. We didnt spend a lot time together lately."

Namjoon just nodded his head, trying to understand both of their sides.

"How about you visit him tomorrow Yoongi? It's already late today anyways and-"

"But he's not in town tomorrow! He's literally somewhere in Busan to meet whatever guy and then I can't see him either! Why can't I just go now!?" Yoongi asked a bit louder, starting to get pretty frustrated over this.

"Because it's late already.. Taehyung has his rut soon so you could ask Jungkook or Jin to drive you there."

A silence, Yoongi furrowing his eyebrows and looking a bit annoyed at both of them.

"Are you really telling me right now that I can't go out at 9pm, because it's a bit dark?"

Namjoon looked at Jimin as if unsure what to answer to not further upset the smaller more.

"We're just careful. Nothing to get upset about baby" Jimin tried to explain as careful as possible, only for Yoongi to not really care one bit.

"I'm gonna go. I don't see a problem with it! If you do that's not my fault!"

Namjoon trying his best to remain calm and not argue back, just letting the smaller leave eventually even if Jimin didn't look very happy about it.

"But what if something happens!?"

"He's gonna be fine.. He's got his phone, maybe has to walk 10 minutes by foot and he's there. Also it's Yoongi.. He's not easy to fuck with." Namjoon sighed, remembering the incident in the bus and how the smaller just punched someone without a single doubt.

Still a bit annoyed Yoongi was walking around, phone in his hands and silently cursing and ranting to himself.

Inside the building and immediately walking to the door to Hoseoks Studio, knocking on the door and waiting for any response.

However nobody answered, and so the smaller knocked again.

"Yes! One moment! I already finished the-" Hoseok opening the door only to stop speaking as he realized it was Yoongi and not any of the producers or his manager.