Kkkk

Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, both having a tight grip on one of Yoongis hands while walking to the car.

"Wait, sit down besides me" Taehyung said, opening the door with a big smile only for it to falter as Namjoon got in instead of Yoongi

"I wasn't talking to you!"

"I know, but I don't want him to sit besides you right now" Namjoon argued, crossing his arms.

Yoongi got inside the back seats, Taehyung grumbling a bit as he got in as well and started to drive.

Finally at the apartment complex he got out, quickly getting inside with one of the security guards who helped him while Namjoon and Taehyung had to wait outside.

A bag full of clothes, some phone chargers, and bath stuff, some shoes and that was mostly already everything Yoongi owned.

Namjoon and Taehyung looked rather surprised at how little the male owned not having expected something like that.

".. No pictures? Or perhaps some furniture or decor or something?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi slowly shaking his head.

He only lived there for a few weeks, a bed and whatever he needed was provided therefore he didn't really buy anything.

"..that's kinda depressing."Taehyung mumbled, Namjoon nudging his arm as if he just said something rude.

"Well.. We're gonna buy you some nice furniture in the future I guess. We're gonna decorate your room if you'd like. That'd be fun." Namjoon smiled a little, getting everything inside the car.

"I don't need that much stuff. You don't have to bother about it." Yoongi said not really caring too much about it, getting back inside the car and then looking outside the window.

15 minutes later and finally they arrived.
A very fancy area.
A big ass building and a moving truck already standing there.

"this is.. Where we're gonna live?" Yoongi asked quietly, Taehyung humming while Namjoon said a simply yes and got out of the car.

"Wanna go inside?" Taehyung asked, quickly wrapping an arm around Yoongis waist and pulling the smaller closer while Namjoon was busy getting the things out of the trunk.

Big ass building, big ass rooms, so much space and so many rooms.

"You can still decide yourself which room to pick." the male said, walking around until Yoongi stopped.

".. Can I get this one?" Yoongi asked Taehyung humming and looking around the room, already making plans on moving in to the room right next to Yoongi.

The room was empty, the big windows making everything look bright and making it seem like the room was even bigger than it already was.

"Taehyung.. Shouldn't you also get your stuff ready?" Namjoon asked, putting the things down.

"I guess but there's plenty of time" Taehyung smiled, tightening the grip around Yoongis waist.

"Oh? So you didn't pick a room yet right? I thought about taking the one right next to yoongis." Namjoon said, only for Taehyung to immediately shake his head.

"No no! I was gonna take that room!"

"Then you better should get your stuff in there before the other's decide to pick that room."

Gone Taehyung was to get his stuff, Namjoon smiling a bit as he was again alone with Yoongi.

"So.. What do you think?"

"It's.. Well.. There's lots of space I guess. The kitchen is pretty." Yoongi said and then looked out of the window, Namjoon following.

".. The view is nice from here. We also got a bit of a backyard."