Zumbaaaaidfkanymore

Not sure how they got to this point.
To this exact moment.

So much had happened the last few weeks.
Even if Yoongi kept pulling himself together, Jin knew just too well how to get through him.

Perhaps because he was older, perhaps because he was his first alpha, perhaps because Jin just knew this situation too well.

Never had he imagined however, how badly the image of Yoongi crying would actually hurt him.

It was like a relief, yet a curse at the same time, how the omega finally expressed how he actually felt.

For a short moment, it was just an awkward silence, that was only filled by the omegas sobs.

For Yoongi this was more than just awkward, it was uncomfortable how vulnerable he felt in that moment, how pathetic he seemed.

That thought however, was quickly pushed aside when he felt two arms wrap around him, carefully rubbing his back.

There wasn't one thing the omega had to say, and Jin honestly didn't mind that.

All he could do was to comfort Yoongi, his omega, his mate.

In that moment it didn't matter how busy the coffee shop got, it didn't matter what he was previously doing or how time flew by.

All he now cared about was when Yoongi eventually finally stopped to cry, Jins grip not loosening on the omega and instead keeping him just as close.

"Yoongi"

Jins voice. Gentle, yet a bit demanding as he waited for the omega to say something or give him any sign that he'd listen.

A small simple hum did the work for Yoongi.

Now however he got a bit surprised by jins hands who suddenly moved onto his cheeks to make him look up.

A intense stare.
A bit gentle, yet so serious that it would definitely make Yoongi understand the importance of what was said next.

"Yoongi listen to me.. If, just if there's anything bothering you, confusing you or simply stressing you out, tell me immediately from now on. I don't want you to keep doing this to yourself.. Got it Hon?"

Yoongi could easily stare all day at Jin if it had been any other situation, but now, his eyes still teary and puffy, he honestly just wanted to hide himself.

A nod, just a small nod and Yoongi pushed jins hands off his face.

It was a shame how badly he was at those situations.

Even if he felt at ease and a bit happy hearing how much Jin cared for his well being, it at the same time was a bit uncomfortable.

A step away from Jin, looking at the wall as if nothing bad happened whilst he wiped his eyes.

It all seemed so frustrating to the alpha.
He wanted to comfort his omega so badly, make sure that the smaller was alright and felt better. Yet he couldn't exactly do that based on Yoongis reaction.

He didn't wanna cross boundaries now, take things too far and stress the smaller more out, so instead all Jin did was pull out a chair and point at it.

"Sit down and relax.. I'll quickly make you a coffee."

So there he sat, sipping his coffee as Jin watched over him and tried to feed the smaller some cake.

"Come on.. You didn't even each lunch at least eat some cake now, love"

".. I'm not in the mood for cake"