U ô

Waking up to a very quiet apartment.

Not bad.

Kinda chill, especially when Yoongi peacefully sipped his coffee and had a look at his phone for a few minutes.

Another day of work, pretty peaceful, nice, quiet, no one disturbing him and no one getting on his nerves.

Fuck did he feel bored.
Well a mixture between boredom and uneasiness.

Usually namjoon checked on him at least twice a day, giving him tons of attention, hugs, head pats and just someone he liked to listen to talk.

Back home was just as boring, he sat in his room, staring around and rolling around in his bed.

A few more hours and the smaller had enough, going outside to pay Jungkook a visit.

He was the easiest to reach after all, and getting some free coffee did sound good as well.

The tiny bell ringing as Yoongi walked in, looking around before he looked at the line of people and Jungkook who rushed around preparing drinks and packing orders.

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to visit the male, because just a second after the alpha noticed Yoongi his focus was off, messing up an order.

So Yoongi just left, not wanting to distract the young alpha who already was busy and stressing himself out.

Maybe Hoseok and Jimin had time in their studio?
They in fact weren't even there.
Taehyung?
Yoongi had absolutely no clue where he was, and he also didn't answer his phone.

There he sat, back home, watching TV on the couch and hugging one of the pillows.
He didn't dislike the day so far, but damn was he bored.

9pm and Yoongi was back in his own room, already asleep since he woke up early that morning.

The next day he simply hoped to be better, after all it was a day off.

Sleeping until 10am, starting the day with a hot shower and then standing inside the kitchen to be once again the only one inside it.

Not even a note, no prepared breakfast, nothinv in fact, not even a simple message on his phone to somehow give him a sign that any of them was alive.

He was bored to death.
That boredom soon however turned into an loneliness when the smaller sat alone on the big table and tried to eat his cereal only to stop midway and shove the bowl away from himself.

That simply wasn't it.
Yoongi thought he'd get through this with ease, having no problems at all, perhaps even enjoy it, but now he was only missing the attention he usually received and someone who could baby him, even if he sometimes hated that himself.

How bad he wanted to sit on Namjoons lap again, how badly he wanted to hold Jungkooks hand, how much he wanted to feel Hoseok patting his head, how much he missed Jiminies cuddles and Taehyungs stupid smile whenever he was utterly happy and how much he wanted to kiss Jin again.

A stupid though crossing Yoongis mind.
Jin was in the apartment after all wasn't he?
He was in his rut though and based on what he had witnessed it was kind of scary how alphas acted whilst.
However, he also knew that the older the more they could control themselves, so based on that Jin shouldn't be as bad as Jungkook.

Right in front of the door, key in his hands which was left for emergencies, not moving an inch for an few minutes.

Was he really gonna do this?
Just to get some stupid attention?

Hand moving forwards after a while and putting the key in, slowly turning it around, the small click sound making clear that the door would be able to open now.
Hand on the door handle, hesitantly pushing it down, until-

A hand grabbing his wrist, pushing the omegas hand off the door handle and quickly locking the door again with his other hand.

The alpha and the omega didn't say a word, the taller pulling Yoongi out of the hallway and inside the living room, letting out a long breath.

".. What was that? Hm?.. What did you try to do? Yoongi you know that he's in his rut! You still remember what happened that night with Jungkook don't you?!"

It sounded so calm, yet kind of upset and Hoseok wasn't someone to joke around with when upset.

"I do yeah.. But I was just.. I don't know"

".. You don't know?.. So you nearly, nearly got in an situation you may couldn't have escaped and all you can say is you don't know?.. Are you feeling needy? Do you perhaps feel like your heat is about to come or how should I be able to understand your behavior right now?" Hoseok asked, trying his best to keep calm and not scare the omega in front of him who furrowed his eyebrows at what was said and shook his head.

"No no I just.. Felt like it! It's not my fault.. You guys literally-"

"What? Are you saying it's our fault now that you just tried to get inside his room? How's that supposed to make sense!?"

The alpha, had an intense stare at Yoongi, taking a few closer steps towards him and looking down at him.

Yoongi now however also just felt upset.
First they acted like they cared for him non stop and gave him too much attention and now they gave him nothing and expected him to just go with it?

"You know what, fuck You! Fuck all of you!" Yoongi now said, just as upset, turning around and simply walking back inside his room while Hoseok looked only more pissed off, though decided not to follow knowing how he'd only argue or do some dumb shit which he may regret later.