Pluuuuuuuuooo

"Woah Woah wait a second.. That's hot."

"You think so? I think it's a bit too much."

"No seriously Kook, that's something you should wear every day. You pull that off so well."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were inside the mall, Taehyung having decided to go shopping with the younger trying to make him feel a bit more confident.

"saw that cashier over there.. She totally checked you out already." Taehyung grinned, only for Jungkook to take a quick look towards her before again looking at Taehyung who held a thumbs up.

".. That doesn't really convince me." Jungkook mumbled, fiddling around on the belt only to look up as Taehyung again spoke.

"I'm sure Yoongi would think this looks good."

"..really?.. Perhaps I really should buy it.."

He really was like a teenage girl trying to impress her crush.
To Taehyung it was kind of cute, none of them really took Jungkook serious since he was still the youngest.
In their opinion Jungkook wasn't a big threat, however whenever Yoongi did somehow favor the younger they of course felt a bit jealous, but not to the point where they thought that Jungkook would have an actual chance.

He had no experience, was young, a bit childish and immature and had no special job or anything of that kind.

"Okay, next one!" Taehyung said, crossing his arms and leaning back in the chair, waiting for Jungkook to change into the next outfit.

He looked at his phone, turning it off after checking the time and staring at the reflection on his screen, turning around to see Yoongi in front of the shop and looking at the window display.

"Jungkook I'm gonna be back in an minute!" Taehyung quickly said, standing up to walk towards the smaller and sneak up behind him.

Taehyung knew he was risking a lot, though he couldn't help but put his hands on Yoongis hips to then pull the male back against himself.

" FUCKI-.. I swear to god i was about to smack you so badly." Yoongi said, a bit annoyed, taking Taehyungs hands off his hips.

"Surprise!.. You like that bag?" Taehyung asked, looking at the bag Yoongi was looking at.

".. Kinda.. It's over my budget though.. Maybe I'll buy it next month" Yoongi said and then started to walk off, though got stopped by Taehyung who moved in front of him.

"I'll buy it for you."

"No thanks"

"I'm still gonna buy it for you~" Taehyung grinned, walking back towards the store Yoongi now of course following.

"Tae don't buy it! Hey! I said no!" The male said, grabbing Taehyungs hand to stop him from going towards the cashier with the bag.

"what..? You really don't want me to buy it..? How about this, you help me with Jungkook and I won't buy it." Taehyung said, Yoongi looking a bit irritated

"With Jungkook? What's with him?"

"He's trying on different outfits and I try to get his confidence up.. He doesn't really seem to like any outfit though and keeps complaining."

".. And what do you exactly want me to do about it?" Yoongi asked only for Taehyung to squish his cheeks.

"Compliment him. Just say he looks good and that's it."

Yoongi sighted, pushing away Taehyungs hands and then following the male towards the changing rooms, sitting down with Yoongi besides him.

"Alright Jungkook I'm back!" Taehyung said with a small grin on his lips.