Tulululu

"Do you understand?"

".. That's.. So he wasn't just being his usual grumpy but meant it?" Namjoon asked.

Jin nodding his head and sitting on the bed looking at the other.

Telling namjoon what happened. At least the part he'd understand.

Yoongi being stressed out by everything that happened lately was enough of a reason for Namjoon to understand why the smaller now wanted some time for himself.

"Thanks for telling me Jin.."

About to go out again, only to stop as Jin called out to him.

"Namjoon.. Wait a second.. For the sake of Yoongi.. Don't tell the others anything about this. You know how.. Clingy they can get."

"I won't. Don't worry about it.. I'm gonna keep an better eye on him from now on as well."

He wasn't sure how long it had been.
Felt like he had slept for an century.

Slowly getting out of bed, widening his eyes a bit as he heard absolute silence.

No screaming.
No talking.
No running.
No tv running.
No music playing.

It was so quiet, so peaceful, since the first time he moved in there with them.

A look around the apartment and he had his answer.
He was alone.
Completely alone.

Hell was this an blessing.

He could just lay on the couch, chill his life and watch TV without getting disturbed since months.

It was so damn relaxing, so peaceful.

It simply Was like a break from everything he simply needed.

Being with the same people every day for sure got them closer, but it also was testing his patience day by day.

Not only that but he took a good look through the apartment.
Sneakily made his way in some of their rooms to curiously look a bit around and compare it to his own room.

Jungkooks room, a little messy but still pretty clean in general.
Mostly just his dirty laundry laying around or weird decoration he didn't understand.

Taehyungs room was like two different worlds.
One part seemingly just for gaming and the other like some fancy designer just threw whatever he could find in his room.

Jins room being pretty simply, apart from some Mario merchandise.

Hoseoks room being overall the cleanest, a bit colorful but somehow still kinda plain.

Namjoon, very neat. Lots of books and an pretty comfy chair to relax in together with some other cozy looking things.

Jimin.. Well. Nothing too special about it. Reminded him of his own room.
Modern, not too much stuff but enough to make it look nice.

One thing that stuck to him however was a thing in Hoseoks room.

More specifically something that he had on his desk.
A photo of him, seemingly sneakily made without Yoongis knowledge that was taped on the side of the wall with many other notes.

It was cute. Yoongi had to admit that.

He wasn't even sure why but Hoseoks scent seemed a bit calming to him.
It simply wasn't a strong smell unlike the other's.
Just very decent.

Everything he owned had this decent smell of him.

It was a bit comforting in that moment, calming, just so nice that the smaller couldn't help but eventually lay down on his bed and stare at the ceiling.