Osjsu

Sleeping, watching Netflix, snacking.
A good day off.

Hoseok sitting next to him and watching the movie just as focused.

A knock on the door and Jungkook was peeking inside, looking what they were doing and walking towards them making sure to be quiet only for Hoseok to furrow his eyebrows once the young alpha was about to sit down besides Yoongi.

"Jungkook how about you grab us some drinks?" Hoseok asked, staring intensely at the young alpha as if trying to tell him to go away.

"But I-"

"Yoongi aren't you thirsty?" hobi asked the smaller finally looking at them and nodding his head a bit.

Jungkook made his way inside the kitchen, grabbing them a drink and once back upstairs tried his best to not glare at Hoseok who now had pulled the smaller between his legs and pushed small kisses on Yoongis neck.

"Kook why don't you go and play your video games? I think I heard Taehyung saying he would try out your new game."

"What? Oh that's so uncool of him. Without telling me.." Jungkook said, moving out of the room now kind of distracted and also getting that Hoseok wanted him to leave.

Yoongi tried his best to focus on the movie, though Hoseok who kept pushing kisses on his neck and his hands which kept moving up and down Yoongis hips was Making this a bit difficult.

"Hobi I can't watch if you keep doing this."

"Doing what?" Hoseok innocently asked, moving an hand underneath Yoongis shirt to put it on his waist.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"i don't think so"

The taller kept smiling, pushing his lips on Yoongis for a few seconds and then sighting out a bit relaxed.

"You're so cute."

"Hoseok stop saying that."

"But it's true. You are utterly cute. Adorable even." Hoseok grinned, moving his hands down to Yoongis tights only for the omega to take his hands and hold them instead.

"You are very touchy by the way."

"Am I?"

"Yes you are. But no thanks because I wanna actually watch this." Yoongi said again trying to watch the movie, leaning a bit away from the taller and giving his hands a slap whenever they'd move back on his tights, simply knowing where Hoseok would let this lead to if he did just accept it.

An few hours after and Yoongi was laying on the couch on top of Namjoon, the taller not letting go of the smaller and insisting to stay like this since Yoongi seemed tired just a minute ago.

"Just try to sleep."

"But I wanna sleep in my bed"

"Then see me as your new bed."

"You're such a fucking-ugh" Yoongi sighted a bit frustrated, simply having to accept this since he wasn't in the mood to now fight his way out of Namjoons grip.

A few hours later, Yoongi opening his eyes and only now noticing that he actually fell asleep on Namjoon.

The taller was sleeping as well, Yoongi carefully standing up and about to walk inside his room when two hands held him by his hips.

To his surprise he saw none other than the youngest alpha standing behind him, who now quickly let go of his hips and mumbled a small sorry.

"I.. Hyung can we spend some time together? We've been so busy the last few days and I-"

"Yoongi! Join me, I even just made my bed. Perfect to sleep in."

Again Jungkook was cut off, this time by Taehyung who started to grin as soon as he saw Yoongi and wrapping an arm around him, trying to pull him with him.

"Wait Tae I was just talking to Jungkook!"

"Not anymore. Let kook do some other things" Taehyung said pulling Yoongi with him who now stopped in his tracks and refused to keep walking.

"Oh fuck off. Jungkook let's go in my room, you're gonna join me tonight." Yoongi decided, Taehyung widening his eyes in disbelief, Jungkook blinking a few times before a happy smile made his way on his lips.

"No Yoongi you don't understand-"

"I don't understand? From what I witnessed you guys kept pushing him away from me the last few days. That's really fucked up." Yoongi said, grabbing kooks hand and without another word pulling him inside his room.

"He's with Jungkook"

"Huh? But we all agreed to not let him get close to him at the moment." Jin said a bit upset, though Taehyung only could shrug.

"Yoongi insisted and he seems pretty upset that we try to keep Jungkook away from him."

"That's understandable but we can't let the two spend the night together. Gosh what if something happens.."

"Relax.. Jungkook seemed alright today. Perhaps we got the date wrong." Jimin said and leant a bit back in the couch.

"He's young and didn't mate yet and is sleeping in an omegas room and you think that's gonna be alright? Seriously?" Taehyung asked, Jimin frowning a bit the more he thought about it.

"Should we just tell Yoongi?"

"I tried to but be wouldn't listen.." Tae huffed, crossing his arms.

"then let us try again" Jin said, walking towards Yoongis room and knocking on the door.

He carefully opened it only to sight a bit as he saw the two peacefully cuddled up and asleep.

Jin just couldn't get himself to wake the two up now. The sight was cute, simply sweet even if the situation wasn't the best.

"I really hope it's gonna be fine."

"Let's keep an eye on them tonight." Taehyung said and then looked to the doorway where namjoon walked in.

"What's going on here?"

"Jungkook is with Yoongi.."

"..but isn't he-"

"Yes exactly. Just keep an eye on them tonight. I really don't want him to break our poor omega because of his stupid irregular rut." Jin spoke before letting himself fall back onto the couch.