Ggggggg

Yoongi was still at Jins, the older alpha not wanting to let Yoongi go to his apartment complex.

It was already the next day, he again had spend his night in jins room and the omega had to keep wearing jins clothes what slowly got on his nerves since he that day wanted to go out with Jungkook.

"Just let me get some damn clothes at least!"

".. But you could just continue wearing my clothes." Jin said, not getting what the problem was, probably liking the seight of Yoongi wearing his clothes a bit too much and therefore not really wanting him to just stop wearing them.

"Jin.. This is too big. I wanna go out today, this won't work.. And your boxers are also too big, I don't get how the fuck im supposed to go out like this if they keep moving down!"

Jin looked down, staring at the boxers Yoongi wore, which just nearly fit enough to not fall down immediately.
He gave a small sight before nodding his head a bit.

"Okay.. Let me do that later then I'm-"

"I'll do it!" Suddenly a voice could be heard, both of them turning their heads to look at an overly excited Jimin.

"But I already said I'll do it!" Jin said, only for Yoongi to quickly go and put on some sweatpants.

"Give me two minutes jimin!"

"Yoongi I said I'm-"

"Yeah yeah, and I decide to let Jimin go with me now. You're busy right now anyways. Go and help Jungkook in the shop." Yoongi said, quickly going out with jimin.

"So we're gonna move together hm? Did Jin already tell you the details?" jimin asked Yoongi shaking his head a little.

"No I just know we move together and that's it"

"As far as I know they already called different people, got a few appointments today and tomorrow and Jin wants to finish this at the end of this week to make sure that this goes smoothly while none of them are in their rut."

Arriving at the complex Yoongi walked in, Jimin waiting for him in front of the gates.

Ten minutes later and Yoongi had a backpack on, walking back with Jimin who now held his hand

".. We're still in public jimin.. "

"I've got a mask on relax.. I'm not that recognizably right now."

"You're not but it's still risky and you know how much I hate that." Yoongi said and looked at the beta who now had to pout.

"But I wanna hold your hand.. At least a bit skinship would be nice."

"You can get your skinship just not too much in public.." Yoongi said with a small sight looking at Jimins puppy eyes and continuing to walk with the beta who kept swinging their hands around happily that Yoongi didn't let go despite his dislike of it.

" Fucking finally.. Some clothes that fit"Yoongi said with a small smile, looking at himself and his pretty casual clothes.
Black pants, white shirt, and some damn underwear that actually fit.

"Jungkook are you ready?"

Yoongi stood in front of Jungkooks door, the alpha stumbling around inside his room and sounding like he knocked over a few things accidentally while trying to quickly get ready.
Just then the door was pulled open, revealing Jungkook in an utterly unusual fit for him.

Not bad at all, that was one of the outfits he had seen Jungkook try on with Taehyung while they were shopping.

"This looks fine, right? Or is it too much for a simple date?" Jungkook asked a bit unsure himself since he hadn't yet really been on an date before.