Ihhhsss

Groaning, a loud moan and endless small mumbles repeating the same name over and over again.

And then-a knock.

"Jungkook it's 4am! If you wanna jerk off do it when I'm out not while I'm trying to sleep!"

An awful silence after that and Jin went back to sleep.

"He's such an mess.. At 4 am Namjoon.. 4 am!" Was all Jin said leaning forward on the counter, looking at Namjoon who stopped at the shop to buy some coffee.

"Really? Keeping you up at night hm? You have to get through this now, after all you also put up with 18 year old Jungkook. If you managed him you'll manage that as well." Namjoon chuckled, patting Jins shoulder who looked like he was regretting his life decisions.

Then the door opened, Yoongi walking in and looking at the two.

"Oh. Yoongi! Give me one minute and I'll get your coffee ready." Jin smiled a bit, leaning back up to do their order.

"How was work yesterday? Had fun with the other's?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi shrugging his shoulders.

"It was a bit boring, but they did keep me entertained."

"Did they?"

"Yeah. That one guy kept showing me photos of his dogs, one kept making bad jokes and so on." Yoongi said watching Jin work and looking an second up at Namjoon who again was staring at him.

"Ehm.. I haven't heard of Taehyung in a while." Yoongi randomly said, trying to make it less awkward.

".. Taehyung ?.. Right.. He had his rut this week, not sure when he's gonna be done."

Yoongi still had no clue what that was supposed to be but he simply nodded his head accepting it.

He walked in to work together with Namjoon, the taller stopping a second by in Yoongis office.

"So.. Doing anything after work? If you're free and bored you could come up to my office for an while." Namjoon suggested, Yoongi sitting down and getting his workplace ready.

"Sounds good."Was all the smaller said, Namjoon humming and moving his hand through his own hair to quickly push it out of his face.

"Great.. Treat him well while I'm gone." Namjoon said looking around and then dissapearing again in his own office.

"So are you two now officially a thing or..?" one asked looking at Yoongi who looked up and shook his head.

"We're not together no."

".. Isn't he constantly flirting with you?" Another asked, Yoongi shrugging his shoulders.

"Let him have his fun. You really think I'm gonna complain about it when he's literally my boss?"

That was an good argument, everyone just accepting it.

Five more hours and Yoongi was done for the day, standing up and pushing the button in the elevator to get to Namjoons office.

He wasn't however greeted by Namjoon, instead Taehyung stood in front of the door, having an wide grin on his lips as he looked down at Yoongi.

"Perfect timing I'd say" Tae said, cupping Yoongis face to squeeze his cheeks, totally ignoring the grumble he received.

"Aww~ such squishy cheeks. Namjoon isn't here at the moment. He's somewhere on the 36th floor or something." Taehyung smiled, hands moving off Yoongis cheeks as the male pushed Taehyung away.

Yoongi walked to Namjoons desk, sitting down on the big chair and waiting for the taller.

Taehyung was smirking a bit as he looked at Yoongi, watching him and also walking up behind the desk.