Oahsu

Face pressed against hoseoks shirt, the tallers arms wrapped around Yoongi and not saying anything once he noticed the smallers eyes closing.

It was only for an hour or two, yet to the alpha it was more than enough to regain some of his energy for the upcoming day.

He was a cheery guy, however spending some time with Yoongi always got him in an even better mood.
The two of them knew their boundaries by now and what the other needed.

Yoongi got his energy sometimes back after spending time with Hobi and Hobi in comparison got his whole mood brightened up.

"So small.." A quiet mumbled left his lips as he stared at the sleeping omega, carefully moving his hand through his hair and playing with it.

"Psst.. Pssssssst~" suddenly could be heard from the door, Hoseok looking a bit confused back to see Jimin standing there.

"Jin said dinner is ready.. Wanna join or stay with him?" Jimin asked quietly to make sure that Yoongi wouldn't wake up, Hoseok thinking for an second and shaking his head, pointing to the bed to say that he'd stay where he was.

Another hour and he fell asleep as well, only to wake up to Yoongi who was trying to get out of his grip the next morning.

"Don't wanna stay..?" the taller asked only for Yoongi to now notice him awake and shortly shake his head.

"I want some coffee.."

"You're really a coffeein addict"

The two of them stood up, Hoseok following Yoongi and both getting some coffee, still half asleep but looking pretty relaxed.

"Oh Pretty boy is awake" Jimin smiled as he walked inside, pushing a kiss on Yoongis cheek who didn't really mind it and just continued to sip his coffee quietly.

"What about me? Don't wish me a good morning?" Hoseok asked playfully hurt, Jimin looking at him and instantly playing playfully shocked.

"Oh no. Hoseok how horrible I totally forgot you, my dear dear favorite band member I wish you a wonderful morning."

"Huh!? You're favorite band member? What an honor." Hoseok said putting a hand on his chest, Yoongi just watching their dramatic act and looking back and forth.

"I said 500 not 5000 again. It's for next Monday and- Morning. So I need it delivered next Monday and drop it off at the back." Jin spoke as he talked on the phone and walked in, moving to stand besides Yoongi to quickly steal a sip of his coffee and then look through the fridge.

Now he sat inside the coffee shop. Jin having insisted to bring him along after only Hoseok and Jungkook were at home.

It was a bit boring, he at least got coffee and cake though. And whenever Jin had some time he did get some kisses.
It was nice. A very calm day.

At the end of the day the two walked back home, hand in hand, being greeted by Taehyung who wrapped his arms around Yoongi once the door opened and being pulled inside.

"Ay! Stop squeezing me!" Yoongi complained, pushing the males hands off his waist and looking up at him only to stand there for a second frozen when the taller pushed his lips on his out of nowhere.

"Wah how cute you look right now" the male smiled after the kiss, Yoongi furrowing his eyebrows and slowly walking inside shaking his head.

Utterly clingy.
Taehyung wouldn't stop clinging onto him that evening.
Jin also noticed it however decided to not mention it and instead make sure to check on Yoongi every now and then to make sure he wouldn't get too annoyed.