Jgaix

"What was I thinking.. Fucking hell.. Am I that much of a retard!?" Yoongi questioned himself, throwing one of his pillows around the bed after just waking up.

Two more days.
And then it was Hoseoks birthday.

Just having remembered what he had agreed to that evening now didn't help him a lot.

"Yoongi.. Yoongi baby? Are you awake yet? Don't forget to get ready for work, or would you like to stay at home to-"

"No! I'll join you!" Yoongi quickly answered Namjoon, standing up to grab some clothes and go take a shower.

Inside the bus that was a bit overcrowded, staring at his phone and holding onto one of the poles.

Namjoon standing close to him and staring at his phone as well.

A hand on Yoongis hip, the smaller not really further minding it, a bit too caught up in something he saw online.
It didn't bother him until he felt the hand on his butt, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked a bit done at the taller alpha, giving his arm a small nudge.

Namjoon now looking at Yoongi a little irritated as he saw the omega look a bit annoyed at him

"What..?"

"Hands off."

".. Huh? What do you mean?"

Yoongi looking at Namjoons one hand that held his phone, and then turning his head to look and see Namjoons other hand on the pole behind him.

For a second Yoongi just stood there not saying a word and just realizing what was happening.

His ass being groped by a random stranger.
Not really the best way to start the morning.

Hell was Yoongi about to throw hands.
A overly pissed look on his face, turning around to full on look at the guy and without even further thinking throwing a punch in his face.

A move someone wouldn't expect from an omega.
Speechless some stood there, Namjoon being overly confused what was happening at this point.

No further comment, both getting off the bus and Namjoon pulling Yoongi to the side to finally ask what was going on.

"Why did you punch him? What happened?"

".. You're really a bit slow sometimes.." Yoongi sighed, looking up at Namjoon.

"It's alright, just some fucker touching my ass but let's-"

"HUH!? Why didn't you tell me!? A simple punch in his face wasn't enough! This piece of shit deserves much worse than that for daring to touch my omega!"

A silent Yoongi, who just looked at the overly upset Namjoon.

Yoongi wasn't gonna admit it but when upset Alphas did look a bit intimidating to him.

A arm around his waist, Namjoon pulling Yoongi further along towards the company building and not saying another word until they stepped in the elevator.

"You'll join me today."

".. You? But I thought that-"

"You're not there to work. Therefore it should be fine." Namjoon cut the smaller off, not even looking at Yoongi and just waiting for the doors to open again to go to his office.

Yoongi had other plans however.

"But I wanna work! I don't wanna just stay at your office and do nothing. I wanna be a bit productive at least and-"

"Yoongi, I said you're gonna join me. No buts or arguments." being cut off again by Namjoons stern voice.

Yoongi wasn't really liking where this was going but now arguing for sure would only cause more trouble.