Hyia

The evening in Namjoons room, chilling inside there with the taller and eventually Jin also arriving back home.

Heck was Yoongi not expecting jins sudden mood change.
First talking to namjoon kind of pissed off only to then turn to him and treat him like a baby.

It really didn't add up, but at least he wasn't getting scolded anymore, therefore he couldn't complain much.

The next day in fact was a bit more interesting.
Hanging out with Jimin, the beta writing some lyrics and working in his Studio whilst Yoongi chilled on the couch and kept himself busy on his phone.

Returning home in the afternoon, only Namjoon and Jungkook being home who that day had the responsibility to check on Taehyung.

"Jimin can you please stop staring at me?"

"But it's nice to watch you."

"I'm gonna be out in half an hour anyways. Why don't you go and hangout with Jungkook instead? He kept complaining to me earlier that he's bored." Yoongi suggested as he picked out some clothes to wear, only for the beta to shake his head.

"I don't wanna hangout with Kook! I wanna look at you. I can help you put together an outfit if you need some help."

"No thanks I'm-"

However there Jimin already picked out some things, completely ignoring Yoongis answer.

"Isn't that a bit too much?"

"Too much? Dear for a date there's never too much." Jimin smiled a bit as he looked at Yoongi, fixing the shirt a bit until he was satisfied with the outcome.

"I have to admit.. Blue suits you better than I thought." Jimin mumbled, as he looked at the blue wool sweater, underneath a plain white shirt that wasn't really visible, some simply jeans and different accessories that the beta had picked.

"..You're done now?"Yoongi asked, sitting back down and looking up at jimin who smiled a bit satisfied.

"Mhm~ too bad that this isn't our date.. Hobi did text me a lot about your date and how excited he is and how he's gonna make sure everything's gonna be perfect and stuff. like for over an hour or so he was just gushing over you and how cute you are when surprised and stuff. Don't tell him I told you though. "

"He's so.. You know what, I should probably go now. See you Jimin-"

"Ah no no! Now I want a reward for helping you!" Jimin insisted, stopping Yoongi with a small smile and poking his chest.

Yoongi staring at him, somehoe already having expected this.

".. What is it? A hug? A kiss on your cheek?"

"Two kisses!"

"I give you one"

"One and a peck?"

".. Okay but no more than that." Yoongi agreed, hands on Jimins cheeks to quickly push his lips on the betas for a few seconds, followed by a simple peck, walking out pretty casually when someone knocked on the door whilst Jimin grinned happily still in the same spot.

"So.. Where are we going?"

Looking to his side, Hoseok driving with a small smile on his lips.

"Guess"

"But I don't like guessing."

"Then don't guess"

A silence, Yoongi looking dumbfounded, which caused the alpha to start chuckling a bit at his face.