J

"How..boring" a loud sigh, Jungkook half laying on the armchair and staring at the tv.

Since their small fight everything had been going back to normal.

No more fighting, the others somehow tried to keep him an Taehyung a bit more apart from each other and that ended only up in Jungkook being bored as fuck.

No Taehyung to do stupid stuff, Jimin and Hoseok busy preparing for their tour. Namjoon, Jin working as well.

He had to work too but only the next day. He had that day off, and a whole day off for the usual so busy and entertained young alpha felt just more stressing than his average busy work day.

Just the small Sound coming from outside was enough for Jungkook to jump up and run towards the window to see who it was only to be dissapointed by the mailmen.

"uhhhhh.. This is so-WAHHHH!"

Jungkooks screaming, a sudden hand on his shoulder like out of nowhere completely startling the alpha.

"Sorry did I scare you?" Yoongi asked a bit concerned, the young alpha immediately clearing his throat and shaking his head as if he didn't just scream like a 5 year old.

"No no I was just.. so happy to see you that I screamed.." Jungkook said as an excuse trying to make this less embarrassing for himself.

".. Okay..?"

A bit of a irritated look, Yoongi not sure what to say as he looked at the young alpha.

Jungkook also didn't say anything and just kept staring at Yoongi as if he was the most interesting thing in the world, what he indeed was in that moment for Jungkook.

"Hyung..you're not upset anymore at us.. Are you?"

".. No. Jungkook I told you it's all fine now. Okay? No more worrying about that."

".. Really?"

"Yes."

"but-"

"No, no buts kook."

Yoongi knew exactly how the younger was after such incidents.
Giving himself the fault for what happened.

A unsure looking Jungkook who seemed more and more down the more he again thought of what had happened only to be distracted by a peck on his lips.

"How about I make us a snack?" A question and a small smile from the omega paired with Yoongi grabbing his hand and already the alpha was completely distracted and put his whole focus back on his mate.

If Yoongi had been honest he was surprised how well behaved Jungkook mostly was.
He had some small habits from Jin, he just seemed not as confident as him.

The small manner to help with the dishes, setting the table the same way as Jin. Having the same favorite mug and sometimes having a small fight over it.

It was just those small things that made Yoongi wonder more and more about Jungkooks and Jins actual past.
But who was he to speak of, he couldn't even tell them about himself really.

Asking about it may have only brought up bad memories.
In his eyes their past was something they could keep to themselves if they wanted, especially since it didn't seem like it was easy for either of them.

Jungkooks nervousness, his shy attitude and his unsure self must've had a reason.
Exactly like Jins overly mature and near parent like behavior of Jungkook.

"Is it good?"

"Mhm! Very"

A small happy bunny smile, the alpha happily munching on his sandwich and looking forward at Yoongi who watched him with a soft smile on his lips.

Jungkook Was just like a small innocent child sometimes and Yoongi admired that a bit.
Despite the brutal world and this weird alpha Ranking stuff he seemed so innocent and the complete opposite of how a alpha was usually seen.

Exactly that made Jungkook so special to him.
He had no favorites, but he definitely had a small soft spot for Jungkook.

Perhaps because the younger was always too shy to even ever ask for anything of Yoongi.

How often Yoongi just stared at the young alpha wondering if he'd ever just be confident enough to just take what he wanted.

How similar the two actually seemed.
Never asking for help.
Never asking for attention.
Never asking for any kind of skinship.
Yet so different.

"Jungkook"

"Yes Hyung?"

"I.. I-Nothing."

Three simple words that Yoongi just would've liked to say in that moment, yet somehow he couldn't get it out when he saw Jungkook staring at him.

It wasn't that he was feeling too shy about it, okay perhaps a little but he also wasn't too sure what he even was doing at this point in life.

He somehow ended up in this world and now fell oddly in love with those few alphas.
It seemed unreal.
He mated, he lived with them, he was pretty happy.

Happier than he had been ever.

"Hyung.. Hyung are you fine? What's wrong?"

"Huh? What?"

"You didn't respond, I was already starting to worry.." Jungkook mumbled, as he looked at the omega who could only shake his head and smile a bit.

"everything's fine.. Jungkook are you busy today?"

"No. Not really."

".. Let's go to my room after you're done eating."

A big as if excited bunny smile on the males lips, looking up and down from their hands to Yoongis face as they walked and happily holding the males Hand until they finally stood inside the room.

A small pull and there the two laid in the nest, Yoongi tightly wrapping his arms around the alpha who looked a bit surprised at the smaller.

This was a moment that rarely happened. Something that was new to Jungkook.
Usually Yoongi seemed a bit cold, distant and rather like he didn't give a fuck about anyone's opinion.
But here he was cuddling onto Jungkook like the younger was the most precious human being in the world.