Jaiawbr

A klick, the car doors close and Yoongi leaning back in his seat as Hoseok started the car.

Two minutes of driving and the alpha stopping at a red light, looking over at Yoongi who kept staring out of the window.

"Yoongi."

A small hum from the omega, slowly turning his head only to be surprised by a peck on his lips, followed by a laugh from Hoseok.

"Cute~" A small chuckle, as Yoongi looked kinda surprised at him, hand on the omegas thigh as he continued to drive.

The car slowly coming to an stop, Hoseok walking over towards Yoongi and wrapping an arm around him as they walked back in, the alpha trying his best to be quiet and not get anyone's attention on them.

Finally closing his door and letting out a relived sigh that nobody noticed them coming back, Hoseok now looking over at Yoongi who sat down on the bed and watched him.

"Wanna start? You're ready?" The alpha asked, walking closer to Yoongi who slowly nodded his head.

Hands on the omegas cheeks, Hoseok pushing a few small kisses on his lips, the smile on his own lips not leaving.

"I'm such an lucky alpha, aren't I?"

"Do you want me to agree right now?" Yoongi asked with a small chuckle, leaning a bit back as Hoseok shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess I can answer that for myself also. Now let's get a bit more serious though." The taller hummed, moving to Yoongi to push the omega down on the bed and lean above him, taking a proper look at the smaller underneath him

"This is gonna be fun.. Dont complain if you're tired afterwards though or if your cute legs hurt tomorrow." Hoseok warned, pecking Yoongis lips once again and moving his hands down on his own shirt to already take it off.

"Stop talking, just do it.. This is already weird enough." Yoongi mumbled, pushing his hand through his hair and then eyeing Hoseoks bare upper body up and down only to look away when the alpha started to grin a bit amused at him.

"Don't wanna touch baby? Now you still got the chance to." Hoseok mumbled, tracing his hands up and down Yoongi sides, leaning down and pushing his lips on the omegas before Yoongi could even ask what the alpha meant.

Three times before Yoongi had done this, the times he was in his heat seemingly didn't seem to exist in his mind, therefore this seemed to be the fourth time for him.

Four of six.

Hell was this something else.

From being an average guy that had some troubles in his past life to an omega who received endless of attention and love.

At this point Yoongi really didn't give a fuck about his pride as a guy anymore.

Being the one who bottomed was something he had seen as something that showed how vulnerable one was, as if that'd completely ruin ones respect.

Yet here he now was, not minding that image anymore and how it could portray him.

The kiss soon turning into an hot mess, that was only stopped by Hoseok who pulled away to nibble on the omegas jawline.

"Out of breath already?"

Sounded more like Hoseok was making fun of him, however Yoongi only pushed his hands through Hoseoks hair to mess it up with a sly smile on his lips.

"My baby is so playful today~"The taller hummed with a small happy smile, pushing his hands slowly up Yoongis sweater only to realize that he wore another shirt underneath.