Uoaab7

Jimin and Yoongi both leaning against il each other on the couch, not saying a word as they watched TV.

A sound however distracted them both, the two turning their heads to look at Jungkook who half laid on the ground and mumbled some curse words as he rubbed his knee.

"You're good?" Jimin asked, the young alpha quickly standing up and nodding his head.

"Yeah.. Is Jin Hyung still working..?"

"He's gonna come back in an few hours. Wanna join us?" Jimin smiled, patting besides him, Jungkook quickly joining the two and watching the series even though he still seemed half asleep and was still only in his pajamas.

"By the way.. Can I borrow that game you and Tae played yesterday?" Jimin asked, Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows and sighting.

"..Can't you buy it yourself?"

".. Why would I? You already own it" Jimin said with a small pout looking at Jungkook.

".. Okay but i want it back by tomorrow!"

Another hour and the younger stood back up, making his way back upstairs to finally get ready for the day.

He was just brushing his teeth when he thought of something, rushing back downstairs and jumping over the couch to then look at Yoongi who looked kind of startled at him how Jungkook just appeared out of nowhere.

"Can we go out today hyung? You can decide what we do.. This afternoon!.. Eh.. 3pm?"

".. Sure"Yoongi simply said, watching the bunny boy leave again while Jimin was starting to pout.

"Unfair..let us go on an date as well."

"You too?.. Okay and when?"

"How about.. This Saturday? 6pm?"

"..alright.." Yoongi sighted, leaning back and rubbing his hair, looking at the time and widening his eyes.

He didn't realize it was that late already.
2pm.

He got ready himself, only to again end up in front of his closet and again getting distracted, this time by jimin who wanted to dress the smaller up.

"Ohh.. This is cute.. Perhaps also this. Why don't you ever wear this? That'd look so nice on you.. Oh and this too. And this" Jimin smiled, throwing different clothes on Yoongis bed.

"I don't need you to pick everything out for me Jimin I can-"

"How about this type of underwear? That's so pretty." The beta instead continued to speak, completely ignoring Yoongi who now tried to pull Jimin away from his underwear.

"Stop looking at that!"

"Huh? Why? I just wanna make sure Kook gets the full experience!"

"Huh!? I never said I'd sleep with him tonight!"

"I know that.. But just to be prepared you should wear something pretty." Jimin grinned, holding up the black piece of fabric and chuckling a bit as Yoongi snatched it out of his hands.

Finally Yoongi was ready, standing in the hallway and leaning against the wall as he waited for Jungkook.

"JIMIN GIVE THAT BACK!"

"FORGET IT! I'M GONNA SHOW IT TO HIM!"

Jimin ran downstairs, a phone in his hand and handing it to Yoongi who looked a bit confused at it until he noticed the background, looking back up to see Jungkook chasing Jimin who now showed him his empty hands.

"Where did you put it!? I'M GONNA KILL YOU PARK-"

Jimin pointed towards Yoongi, the alpha, now noticing the omega standing in the hallway and quickly letting Jimin go, trying to fix his looks and making his way to Yoongi who handed him his phone back without a single word.