Aox

"Have you seen Joons neck? I kinda question if they really went to work." Taehyung whispered to the younger, both of their eyes on Namjoon who was talking to Yoongi in the living room.

The two just returned, Namjoon being utterly happy for some reason and Yoongi trying his best to not further fall for the tallers charm.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook looking at each other before nodding and making their way towards the two, arms being wrapped around Yoongis shoulder, managing to pull the smaller with them towards Taehyungs room.

"Okay. Baby we need a bit help from you."

".. Help?" Yoongi asked as he sat down on the bed, Taehyung nodding his head whilst Jungkook stood around mostly just staring at Yoongi.

"We wanna pick a good present for Hoseok but we can't decide what's better. Here look." Taehyung said as he took out his phone, showing some things to Yoongi.

"So.. What do you think?" Jungkook asked eventually, Yoongi swiping back to a picture and pointing at it.

"This one."

"That one it is."

"Hyung.. What do you gift Hoseok?" Jungkook now asked a bit curious, Yoongi not saying anything as he thought himself.

"Well.. I'm.. Not too sure."

".. That did sound very unsure." Taehyung pointed out and sat down as well, laying down on the bed as he thought.

"I mean.. I did kinda tell him my present already but that's.. I'm not even sure if he took it serious after I agreed to it when I was half asleep and tipsy." Yoongi mumbled, now Jungkook and Taehyung both completely focused on him.

"What is it?! Tell me, come on" Taehyung now said pretty curious, grabbing Yoongis hand to swing it around.

The omega now being quiet once again and looking nearly embarrassed around.

"Hyung.. Can't you tell us?" Jungkook asked, sitting down on the bed now finally as well and watching how Yoongi covered his face with his hands mumbling something inaudible.

".. What?"

"I kinda.. Agreed to.. You know this isn't important!"

"Come on now tell us!" Taehyung said a little impatient

"I agreed to mate with him! Okay!? There you go"

Both of the alphas being quiet as if to process what Yoongi said.

"..Can we fuck on my birthday as well?"

A bit if a annoyed look on Yoongis face, looking at Taehyung who was completely serious.

"Fuck off Tae. So.. Yeah"

Jungkook now looking at Taehyung, as if to try and tell him something.

Taehyung just staring at Jungkook a bit lost, both of them staring at each other until someone knocked on the door and Jin suddenly peeked inside.

"Dinner is ready. Come here Yoongi." the taller hummed, holding out his hand to wait for the omega, Yoongi about to stand up when he was held back by Jungkook who now took his hand.

"I'm gonna bring him downstairs Hyung!"

Jin for a second frowning but deciding to let the younger.

"Ohh! Finally making a move Jungkook. What a surprise." Taehyung chuckled standing up to go to the door and leave the two to join Jin inside the kitchen.

"He's such a asshole sometimes." Yoongi mumbled, looking back at Jungkook who could only nod his head and then stare at their hands as if a bit happy that he got to hold Yoongis hand as they walked out of the room to join the other's.