Eeeeee

Yoongi did absolutely nothing that day.
He really just sat on jins bed, the taller, right besides him and trying to entertain Yoongi by watching YouTube videos, talking and snacking.

Jungkook was busy running the shop, returning at around 7pm.
The younger didn't see Jin, however he was pretty much dead tired.
Not having enough sleep because of his intrusive thoughts the past week, additionally working and now he just dragged himself in his bedroom to try and get some sleep.

Therefore Yoongi didn't get to see Jungkook at all that day.

The next day however was again less to yoongis liking.
He woke up after hearing some yelling, opening his eyes and leaning up only to get pulled back down by Jin.

"Try to sleep a bit more.. I'll handle them." The taller mumbled, also still half asleep.

Yoongi didn't argue and kept laying down, just trying to continue sleeping while Jin left.

However that all didn't really made it easier. Instead he heard more yelling, Jimin suddenly screaming and then a few curse words from Jin.

Now Yoongi was curious, a bit grumpy that he couldn't continue sleeping but whatever.

Opening the door he was greeted by Namjoon who stood in the hallway and looked like he was about to yell as well.

"Joon?"

Namjoon immediately turned his head, staring at Yoongi and giving him a small smile.

"Hey, you seem to have rested well. You're feeling fine, yeah?"

"Eh.. Yeah.. So what's happening right now?" Yoongi asked, poking his head out of the room.

"Well-" Namjoon started talking only for Taehyung to be heard yelling.

"I SAID I AM NOT JEALOUS!"

"YOU ARE!"

"I'M NOT!"

"YOU FUCKING ARE!"

"FUCK OFF!"

Jin and Taehyung literally screaming at each other in the kitchen.

"Jimin is trying to somehow solve their small fight right now.. I'm so fed up with both of them." Namjoon sighted, rubbing through his hair.

Just then the door opened and there Hoseok walked in, looking at Namjoon and Yoongi before hearing the yelling and looking a bit dissapointed that they Still were fighting.

"How about we go inside the living room while they have their small tantrum?" Hoseok asked, looking at Yoongi, the smaller nodding his head a bit.

There they sat, Hoseok and Namjoon both on each side of Yoongi.

"Did you eat well yesterday? Jin said you didn't eat much in your heat." Hoseok now asked, leaning a bit forward.

"Yes, Jin cooked yesterday something for me. Was really good.." Yoongi mumbled, staring at the small table.
He really felt awkward talking about his heat.

It was a whole week he just missed without any damn recognition of any of it.
It was pretty much fucked up.

Then Jungkook walked in, looking at Yoongi and staring for an few seconds before also sitting down not saying a thing.

He felt just as awkward now.
He witnessed Yoongis heat the whole week, nearly fucked him in the beginning and had nights of inturiging thoughts which left him more and more frustrated as days went by.

Yoongi being not even his omega, making this even more weird.

"So.. What happened while I was.. Here?"